Kim Taeyong

"VOTE this story."
-Michael Jackson

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Did I hear that correct Appa?" I asked in a bitter tone, the tone I never thought will use on my parents. I was pretty wrong to think a day wouldn't come come when I will be using this tone.

I can't believe Dad just wanted to meet privately in his room only to offer me an arrange marriage with some billionaire's daughter. The word marriage itself didn't intrigue me at all since it wouldn't be with Areum.

"You must be kidding me?" I peered at him with suspicion and asked in between my gritted teeth. No answer left from his mouth, he is only giving me silent treatment. "Appa there is no way I'm getting married to any random girl."

"Son I have no other choice." A defeated sigh escaped from his lips as his tired eyes looked at my angry ones. "They agreed to help me and was asking me your hand in your marriage."

"So you became servile to him like a greedy slave and is fully ready to kiss that billionaire's ass." I can hear my father gasp at my choice of words. He is probably having difficulty envisaging it-his only beloved son badmouthing against him.

My father rubbed his eyes in disbelief, "Son if anything makes you feel better then it's only for a year and after that you can get divorced."

This made me loose my modicum of patience and made my blood boil, "But Appa we know, I know we're on the brink of bankruptcy but marriage is not some games to play. Appa we can't spoil an innocent girls life, you as an elderly person should have known that better than me."

Father looked at me for brief moment then released a deep sigh, "I'm sorry Son. I was blinded in need of money that I was ready to scarifice my son's future and happiness."

I nodded and muttered "Good" under my breath and went out of the room. I just can't wait to wait Areum or my head will explode if I keep recalling the conversation between me and Dad. I pulled out my phone and texted Areum to meet me.

"There is no way I'm getting married to an unknown person"

Asma's P.O.V

"There is no way I'm getting married to an unknown person." I said to my Mother while who was just listening obviously not giving a shit. "Absolutely.No.Fucking.Way!"

Just thought I will have a peaceful day by laying myself on the couch and watching Netflix but my lovely Mother has to interrupt my lovely time with some marriage bullshit.

And it isnt her first time doing this.

My Mother smacked the back of my head which made me groan in pain, "Where the hell are your manners these days you little shit?! And who the hell taught you these bad words?!"

I didn't bother to answer, but continued fixating my eyes on the TV screen. Even I'm not facing her, I can still feel hank gaze on me and I'm 201% sure she is rolling her eyes at my behavior.

"Yeah keep rolling your eyes you will find a brain back there." It didn't take a millisecond for her her react. In return I received a hard pinch on my arm and my right ear is being pulled.

"Say sorry." With that being said she pulled harder which made me defeated, "Ouch ouch I'm sorry Ammu."

She released my ear and smirked in victory and she clapped her hands, "I swear this guy is one in a billion and he's such a pefect son-in-law material material."

"I don't care."

"Just see him once. He is really handsome. Like a model." She said giggling. "Many girls will die to have this offer.