Dreams and Nightmares

Reminder before you continue:-
I try my best my to create my FICTIONAL CHARACTERS as realistic as possible. Please don't spread hate, this story has nothing to do with real people in real life.

Asma's P.OV

"Taehyung's granny is such a fucking bitch. Ya Allah! I really want to knock her teeth out from that old hag."

With a disapproving look, Jannat asks after letting out a burp, "Now, what did that poor lady do?"

I got more furious, and felt like my head was going to burst in anger thinking of Taehyung's grandmother. "POOR LADY??!That bitc-"

Both Lakhy and Jasmine hisses at me to lower my voice, "Ow! Chill! There are children out here."

Looking around, I see a middle-aged lady having a child a confused expression while looking at us, while herer toddler was crying hysterically on her arms. Exhaling a sigh, I retuned my concentration to explain my friends. "Taehyung's grandmother is racist, and sexist."

"How can she be racist? Both us and Koreans are from the Asia only?" Asks Jasmine, while Lakhy was nodding along with her. "What did she do make you label her as racist

"Well...she did talk shit about skin colour, and was giving subtle hints on how I should "change" for Taehyung." I put my head on the table, and exhale a sigh. "She looks like a nice granny but she was really rude to me."

Flashback

It was my mothers idea to have a ladies hangout in an expensive restaurant  that Taehyung's mother and grandmother. Things were going really smoothly, even my mother and Taehyung's mother clicked together, and they all had good time.

Throughout the whole meeting hours only me and Grandmother, I could sense and feel the nasty look Taehyung's grandmother gives me whenever she faces me. She even looked angry whenever I took extra fries or any extra food.

"Don't eat too much, you will have to look at least good in your wedding pics."

I stopped chewing the food, slightly shocked but nonetheless finished it. Clearing
"There are many products available, and many exercise to reduce weight and get perfect ideal  girl shape."

"Oh. I see." I feel slightly hurt at her comment. "But my grandma told me I look perfect the way I am."

----

"What the hell?" All my friends say in unison disturbing me from my storytelling, but I laugh seeing their expression. Jasmine asks, "What? Didn't your both paternal and grandmother died before your mom was pregnant with you?"

"Yeah, but I was trying to politely, I mean very very veryyyyy politely replying her without offending her or making her angry."
"That's so dumb," Jannat says Lakhy interferes, “Then what happened?"

I was asking to Jannat, "What's dumb? I—"

Jasmine groans, "Leave. Finish the story. What did the grandma say?"

Continuation of Flashback

"Hmmm. I see. Lovely grandparents you have."

"Yeah." I say, while poking the food with my fork, meanwhile she continues. "Korean standards are way different than your country. You're living in this country, you have to follow the standards. You

I lightly laugh try to ease the tension, "I'm not even Korean."

"That's you're not Korean, and you're not even p-....," She continues before stopping in the middle and sighing, "I need to have long conversation after you someday."