Flashback pt3

A/N:- This chapter is flashback to high school days

Third Person's P.O.V

Areum finally made up her mind that she will confess. But she also has her second thoughts.

When Seokjin taught her how to confess, a part of her really thought what Jin said was real. Her feelings for Jin has long replaced by Taehyung.

AreumGenius:-
Meet me at local café at 5:30pm

AlienJerk👽:-
What? No.

AreumGenius:-
It's important. After that I promise if you don't meet me then it's ok

AlienJerk👽:-
Ok ok. But Nerd u r paying

AreumGenius:-
Thnx🙊☺

AlienJerk👽:-
It's weird. This is the first time u r so formal .
Usually u would always insult me

AreumGenius:-
Haha lol. Maybe

AlienJerk 👽:-
Ok. Get lost. Kookie is coming up.

AreumGenius:-
Ok bye☺

✿ ❀ ❁ ✾ ✽ ❃

"So what is that so called important thing you wanted to tell me?" Taehyung asked sipping his coffee 👽☕

Areum was totally nervous, "Look! Don't freak out. But it's true"

"The fact you are telling me not to freak out is making me freak out"

"Oh"

"What oh?"

"Nothing"

"Just say it? I have promised Jaebum to meet him at 6 and now I only have 45mins left"

"I'm not good at saying things so I will straight away I will get to the point ok"

"Ok?"

"I like you Taehyung. Like a man. I have really liked you for a long time"

ヽ((◎д◎ ))ゝ

''I have no idea when and how? But i just know that I always have these strange feelings only when im near you. No other man can make me feel this way''

( ✧Д✧) OMG!!

''Say something?''

(๑•﹏•)⋆* ⁑⋆*

''Its ok if you don't feel the same way. I hope things between us shouldn't get awkward for my stupid confession''

「(°ヘ°) "Thanks for the coffee, Jaebum is waiting for me. I should go"

"See you Tae"

With a nod Taehyung stood up and hurriedly left the coffee shop. He left Areum with million of questions bugging her head.