Unique

Taehyung's P.O.V

Meet me tomorrow, at the same place and at the same time.

The sentence has been stamped at the back of since yesterday evening, and my mind is wandering about the possibilities that could happen. The warm water of the shower soothes my skin, and brings a peace of solace in my mind.

Coming out of the shower, my body feels more refreshed than ever. With one towel wrapped around my hair and other around my abdomen, I quickly lie down flat on my bed. My mind now is filled with trains of mind-aching thoughts, especially everything that occurred yesterday.

My mind can still replay the scene, where my fiance dropped me at the restaurant and as soon as she drove off, my friends came upto me like a bunch of reporters waiting for a information to revealed. I have no idea what has taken over me atI have no idea what has taken over me at that moment, I didn't feel like answering any of their questions. I just blatantly ordered Hoseok Hyung to drop me off to my house with his car, and he did what I told, without bothering me with furthermore questions. I could sense my friends were upset at my sudden weird behaviour, but at that moment I couldn't care less.

The first task I did as soon as I arrived home is-to do some background research of my fiancee. My mind was fully blown and my jaw at her facts, which is totally new and unknown to me.

Suddenly buzzing sound of my mobile snapped me out of thoughts, I quickly got up from my bed, the towel almost fallingfrom my abdomen. My mobile was on the other side of the bed, and I quickly reached for it. A smile crept on my face when my eyes noticed on the person non-stop spamming me, it was none other than Areum.

MyLove😘💕
I miss you

MyLove😘💕
2day was exhausting :(

MyLove😘💕
Let's meet today. Secretly ;)

My smile instantly dropped at the last message, and I immediate reply back to her. I wish I could go to her, instead of with my fiancee. I hate that I can't even tell her.

TaeTae😎
Sorry baby. But tosay is busy day

TaeTae😎
Today***

Suddenly, another message popped up on my notification, and one of my eyebrows raised seeing the person's name.

Wifey💕
My Fiiiiiiaaaaaanceeeee.

Wifey💕
Are you ready? Or you need more time?

I have no idea, why the contanct name of my fiance is bothering me. Even though I have full knowledge that this short, bengali woman is going to be future wife but we both know the fact that she is my wife only by contract.

Changing the contact name from Wifey💕  to Asma

TaeTae😎
15 more mins.

Asma
Okaayy :)

Asma
I'm waiting xoxo

Asma's P.O.V

My hair was ruffled by the light breeze flowing in the November air. The air surrounding is too cool for my liking, even the overcoat I wore today is not preventing me from getting shivers.

My heart fills up with excitement, when my eyes were welcomed by the sight of my fiancee stepping out of the taxi, and he tilts his headways, and I can see his face relax when he notice me from far afar.