Bitch land

A/N:- Please do VOTE and leave COMMENTS, it really puts a smile on my face. I'm really putting efforts on my stories to make as interesting as possible

Asma's P.O.V

"Ammu tell me the exact date when we're meeting this Taeyong guy?" I crossed my arm, and glared who was unbothered about my presence. She just continued changing the channel, and continued munching her homemade pakoda.

I just huffed in anger, and sat on the couch next to her. She still didn't respond, but when I put my hand inside the bowl, she slapped the back of my hand. "Ouch! Ammu! Tell me."

"Tell you what exactly?" I could see a slight faint of smirk appearing on her face. I groaned knowing exactly what she was doing—purposely teasing me.

"Ammu please!" I whined, taking a couch pillow, and repeatedly hitting it. Then I just threw the pillow across the room, and got a smack on my head in return.

"Don't hit, just answer it," I demanded.

"I didn't expect you to be so impatient about this guy." She wiggled her and laughed. "It's not even a week."

"Ammu pleeeeease I will die," I whined.

"How will you die?" Mother questions, lifting one of her eyebrows. "You have to pay debts before your death, or else no funeral for you."

"I don't know.... that's not the point here.
Tell me when we're meeting him?" She just shrugged her shoulders at my words.

"You have to pay all my debts for taking care of you before your death, or else no funeral for you." She warned, and I rolled my eyes at her.

Getting irritated at her, I quickly snatched the pakoda, and ran to the other side of the room. "Yah get back here, you little shit!" she shouted

"Nope. Tell me when we're meeting him? Then only I will return this bowl." I took some pakodas, and stuffed inside my mouth.

"Tell you what, my daughter?" Father barged inside the living room, holding his briefcase. With a smile, Mother got up from her couch, and hugged her husband. Father chuckled, "So what was the thing she want you to tell?" Father asked my mother, and she looked at smirking.

"Your daughter is impatient to marry some guy." Mother was answering Father's questions, while facing me, and the smirk never leaving her face.

"Ooo my daughter finally grown up." He laughed and clapped his hands in amusement. But then with a confused face he asked, "But I thought you were more into love marriage, because traditional arrange marriage is out of your system."

I sighed, "Papa I was never against arrange marriage, just hate it when it's forced or rushed." Keeping the bowl to the nearest, I ruffled my hair, "I also thought I would end up with someone I love, but Men are really trash."

Father nodded, "Yes all Men are dogs."

"Papa please it's disrespectful to compare Men with Dogs. Unlike Men, dogs are loyal, and never betrays you."

Father nodded, completely agreeing with my statement, "True true. Absolutely true."

"Then your father is the most loyal dog I have." Mother grinned while looking at Father with heart eyes, “I'm so glad I married to this adorable Dog." With that Mother tiptoed, and gave a small peck on Father's lips.