NOT-SO-FIANCÉ part2

Trigger Warning:- Hella long, boring and shitty chapter.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Watching my fiancé rushing to the female restroom, while her making clacking sounds, I sighed. Ruffling my hair, I just looked at Areum who just flashed me a smile, but for some reason I couldn't smile back.

Placing a peck on my lips, Areum spoke, "Don't worry, everything will be fine."

"But she is not fine. I swear I saw tears in her eyes," I said. "Now I feel bad." Areum didn't say anything, just nods, bitting her lips.

"Taehyung," Jimin calls from his table. I turned my head towards their direction All of them signalled me, to come to their table. Without any hesitation, I walked towards them.

Hoseok Hyung moved a little, and patted me to sit next to him. I sat even though I was about to fall, but regardless I adjusted.

"That girl is really short," Yoongi Hyung commented, while sipping his coffee. "Like without those high heels, she would be mistaken as a kid."

"You're the one to talk Hyung," Hoseok Hyung says to Yoongi Hyung, and both Jimin and Jungkook started laughing. Yoongi Hyung smacked the back of Jimin's head, "The fuck, you're laughing for?"

"Ouch! Why did I even sit near you?" Jimin huffed, crossing his arms, and then he looked at me, "She is also dark, and... fat."

"That's slightly offensive to say," I say.

"But no, she really is. Did you see her thighs—it's so fat." Jungkook said while pressing both of his thumbs and pointer fingers together. "It's this much fat."

Hoseok Hyung says, "She seems nice. I mean she looks....harmless." 

"You're only saying that because she called you, and your ugly hat cute." Yoongi says, rolling his eyes, "Why does this Woman find ugly things cute?" This statement made Hoseok Hyung glare at Yoongi Hyung.

I exhaled a big sigh, which grabbed all the male's attention. Jungkook asks, "What's wrong?"

"Tell me what's actually not wrong?"

"Your health," Yoongi Hyung answers which made my eyes roll. I muttered, "Hyung please."

Jimin raises his palm, and cleared his throat, "Look the girl is kinda ugly—a complete opposite of Areum. I meant to say that, 'Areum' means 'beautiful'—which infact she is, and your ugly fiancé...." He trails off, "umm whats her name?"

"Fun fact, I also have no idea."

"Whatever. My point is, one year is definitely a long time and many things could happen. For example, Taehyung could fall in love with his wife."

"What?! No way! Never!"

"Yes we know that wouldn't happen because she is ugly."

Hoseok Hyung was beyond confused, "I still don't get? Stop beating around the bush, and speak clearly."

Jimin groans, "What I wanted to say was. If that Taehyung's fiance was slim, pale and pretty, Taehyung might fall in love with her, and probably the divorce would never happen, and Areum would be heartbroken. But since she is ugly, getting divorce would be easy, and the one year just pass away like that." He flicked his fingers in the air with sass.

"What if she falls in love with Taehyung?" Yoongi Hyung asks, "It will be rough for her. Poor girl." Then he looks at me, "What will you do Taehyung?"

Yoongi Hyung's question caught me off guard, my mind went blank. I shrugged, "She won't fall in love, I already told her about Areum. If she does, after divorce she will move on—she have to."