Incest

“Bitch VOTE my wife's story.”
—Kim Taehyung from BTS

Taehyung's P.O.V

Everything is happening in a such a short amount of time and I'm about to loose my mind.

I wish I could escape from this messy Earth so that I don't have to face this problems.

Dad has already taken Mom to hospital with Granny joining along with him. Like a hopeless child I was just witnessing the whole situation. But I also took my key and followed my Dad's car.

While driving I was praying inside my mind. "Oh God in the above, please have mercy on my parents."

—————

"Doctor how is my wife?" Dad asked the doctor as soon as he came out of the room.

"Don't worry Mr Kim, your wife is perfectly fine." Dad sighed in relief as soon as Doctor said that. "She is just unconscious and low sugar level."  Then the doctor gave a paper to Dad and said, "These are the medicines. She has to take 2pills per day—one at a day and one at night. And keep her away from all the stresses. Let her take rest and don't make her do any work."

Dad nodded and went to the pharmacy below. I took a glance at Grandma who was silently weeping on the hospital chair. With a blank face I just sat near her and hugged her.

"Granny why is this happening to us? And why suddenly?" I asked practically ranting. "I mean why can't the problems take a break. Why they have to join a force like soldiers and attack us?"

She stopped weeping and looked at me, "Tae my child you never know what God has planned for us. Your life may not going according to your plan but God all these situations for a reason." She then pats my hair. "Everything happens for a reason and life is a test. You can pass all these obstacles if you're patient enough."

"But Granny you just saw what is happening to your son right now.", I said raising my voice with a bitter tone. Now I feel guilty and immediately apologized "Sorry."

"It's ok my child. Everything is gonna be Ok."

"But what if we end up on the streets?"

"If we do end up, then we have to do what we gotta do. Remember Taehyung life is a challenge."

"Granny why are you so calm about us ending up on the streets?"

"Remember Taehyung you're not the only one who is struggling on life. 8 billion people on the earth spending the same 24 hours in 8 billion ways. Everyone fighting a battle you know nothing about."

Ok Granny is really giving some wonderful advices which I don't need now and is not gonna work on me especially at this moment.

I was lost in my deep thought of the—thinking worst possibilities that can affect me, my family that I didn't notice dad has already arrived and mom too was out of the room.

Asma's P.O.V

"I'm a boss ass Bitch Bitch Bitch", I can't believe how much I relate to this song. This song is indeed made for an awesome person like me.

"Stop twerking." Immediately I looked up to the owner of the voice and rolled my eyes, it's none other than Choi Minjae, my stepbrother who was standing near the door. "And you totally suck at it."

I immediately turned off the music and glared at him. I'm low-key embarrassed that he have to witness the situation.

"Well hello too you brother and Welcome to korea." Minjae rolled his eyes at my greetings. Now I breathed heavily, "Bitch Where? Where? Where did I ask your opinion?" I snapped at him while putting both of my hand on either side of my waist.