🌙chapter I

"P'Kit! P'Kit, give me a second!". Ming called out to get his senior's attention, panting in the process as he ran all the way.

"Uh...Ah! I have something to do with Beam so, maybe later", Kit made and excuse as he gave a look to his best friend, Beam.

"Oh, it's fine. Go ahead, take him away", Beam winked at them before he ran away from the scene, leaving Kit alone with Ming.

"That fool...", Kit cursed under his breath at his best friend who was not cooperative.

"So...P'Kit, can we?", Ming questioned as he showed his puppy eyes. Unable to reject him, Kit gave in and nodded as response to the question. Ming only smiled at this and they moved to the canteen.

"Spit it out, what was it that you were trying to tell me?", Kit sat down at the table with Ming sitting across him.

"Say...P'Kit, are you free tomorrow night?", Ming asked with his eyes filled with hope.

"Ah, I have to study for an upcoming test. Why do you ask?", Kit answered as Ming quickly lost his hope.

"Oh..um. Yo and I are supposed to watch a movie together but, he told me that P'Pha asked him out for date so I have one extra ticket. I was thinking if you are free then, we can watch it together. But I guess it's nothing now. Thank you for the time, P'Kit", Ming explained and left after that.

"...", Kit was starting to feel bad and guilty for rejecting him. But to him, his studies were more important.

-----------------------------------

"Ow...", Ming scratched the back of his neck and apologised immediately to the person he bumped into before reaching his hand out to the person.

"It's fine. I should be apologising for not watching my way".

"Ah, it's nothing. Anyway, I have never seen you before. Which faculty are you from?", Ming asked as the guy dusted the dirt off his pants.

"I'm new to the faculty of engineering. My name is Frame".

"Oh! Then we are from the same faculty! Welcome to our faculty then, I am Ming Kwan. Ming for short", Ming introduced himself.

"Ah, can you show me around the school? I am not familiar with this place", Frame asked.

"Sure, I don't mind", Ming answered with a smile, glad that he made a new friend.

"Thank you", Frame smiled back.

----------------------------------

"Isn't that Ming? Who's he with?", Beam asked Kit as he saw Ming at the hall, walking around with another person whom he had never seen before.

"How would I know?", Kit responded, making it sounds like he did not care. He looked towards the direction which Beam pointed at earlier and saw the two laughing and playing around.

"Kitty! Has he lost interest in you?".

------------------------------------
© T a e l i e n _ k o o k i e 0 1 0 9
------------------------------------
【A/N】I have just finished watching 2Moon the series not so long ago. Started to ship Ming and Kit more 'cause aren't they cute together?! Omfg, I think they're like my favourite couple from 2Moon.
-----------------------------------
Votesand comments!
-----------------------------------