🎑chapter X

Kit heard from some people that Ming was not attending classes again. It was rumoured that Ming had gotten sick. Due to that, Kit was feeling a little uneasy. He felt guilty as it was caused by him.

"I should check up on him, it was probably because of me", Kit said to himself.

----------------------------------

School ended a while ago so Kit had drive to Ming's dorm right after getting some medicines for flu, fever and cold just in case Ming might need them.

When he reached his doorstep, he knocked on it for a few times. The door was opened slightly, and Wayo's head was popping out from it.

"P'Kit? Why are you here?", Yo asked, unsure if he should let Kit stepped into the room..

"Er...I heard that Ming is sick so I've come to pay him a visit", Kit answered truthfully.

"Um...P'Kit, I need to talk to yo-".

"Yo! Who's there?", Ming's hoarse voice could be heard, obviously sick from the sound of it as he kept coughing.

"Ah! Ming, it's a friend! I'll be back soon so stay in bed!", Yo demanded as he closed the door behind him. Kit could only stared at the anxious Yo who was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Yo?".

"Um..P'Kit. I am sorry for being rude but can you please leave for now? I know what had happened between you and Ming. That was the first time I heard him crying in years and it was also the first time I heard of Ming wanting to kill himself".

"...Ming thought of killing himself?", Kit mumbled in shocked, feeling even guiltier than before. But the sadness overwhelmed the guiltiness.

"Ming is my best friend and it hurts me to see my best friend acting like that. So, if P' can't reciprocate Ming's feelings then can P' stop giving him false hope?", Yo continued.

"I-I understand. I am sorry, Nong Yo. I..I don't know what do I take Ming for. I mean...I have never been in love. So I don't understand the meaning of love", Kit told Yo as he clenched his fist.

"I...I felt comfortable around Ming even if he was annoying. I am upset whenever I see him hanging around others. I-I have a lot of fun while chatting with him".

"I don't dislike it whenever Ming tried to flirt with me, instead...my cheeks would flushed red as if I was having a fever. And I was also glad to know that Ming was the one who helped me when I was in trouble", Kit explained.

"P'Kit...that's love. That's how I feel towards P'Pha", Yo smiled as he held Kit's hands.

"I...love Ming", Kit muttered softly to himself but his cheeks turned red as soon as those words cane our from his own mouth. Yo giggled at his cuteness.

"Well then, P'Kit. Don't you have something to tell to my stupid friend?", Yo asked as he turned the door knob and pushed the door opened.

"Thank you na, Nong Yo", Kit smiled as he took a step into the room. He looked around till his gaze landed on Ming who was laying on the bed. Ming opened his eyes when he heard a noise and called out for Yo but stopped midway when he realised who it was.

"P-P'Kit?".

-----------------------------------
© T a e l i e n _ k o o k i e 0 1 0 9
-----------------------------------
A/NHey guys, what do you think will happen next? Will there be more dramas? As soon as this ends, I'll write a new story for MingKit. So keep this book please♥Stay tuned for the next chapter!
----------------------------------
Votesand Comments!
----------------------------------