🎑chapter XII

A/N】I am working on a new story of MingKit called as 'My Adorable Hybrid'. I will inform you guys when it's published so would you please check it out?

Morning came as Kit roused from a deep slumber. He fluttered his eyes opened and Ming's stares were the first thing he was aware of. Ming was studying his sleeping face with a loving look as he woke up a bit earlier than Kit.

"Good morning, sleepy head", Ming smiled as he ruffled Kit's hair.

"Good morning, Ming", Kit responded with and stretched his arms before rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"Did not expect you to wake up earlier than me, what are you up to? Also, are you all well now?", Kit asked while climbing out of bed.

"Hmm...how could I not wake up early when you're snoring, my dear KitKat? And yep, I'm healthy again because of my personal doctor", Ming teased, causing Kit to blushed again.

"I'm just kidding, P'Kit", Ming smiled.

"Stupid...", Kit scolded.

"Are you going to shower, P'Kit?", Ming asked as Kit nodded in response.

"I'll lend you some clothes then", Ming said and went to grab a plain white T-shirt and a pair of jeans for Kit who was waiting.

"Thank you", Kit smiled.

"You're welcome, also, it's my pleasure to see my boyfriend wearing his boyfriend's shirt", Ming winked at the flustered Kit who then came to whack his head not-too-hardly before he went to shower.

"Cute", Ming mumbled.

-----------------------------------

"What to do?", Kit asked in front of Ming who volunteered to dry his hair for him.

"Hm, how about a date at the fair?", Ming asked.

"That doesn't sound too bad", Kit said smiling ear to ear as he was feeling excited. He leaned back into Ming's chest when Ming was done drying his hair and smiled up at him.

"Let's do that", he said.

-----------------------------------

Once they reached their destination, Ming and Kit lined up to buy the tickets at the counter. It was kind of crowded as it was a free day for mostly everyone.

As soon as they got their tickets, they headed towards the fair. The first one was the carousel or you could called it as the Merry-go-round . Ming insisted of going on it so they did. Thanked god they weren't the only adults who went on it as there were other couples as well.

When they were done with it, they went on to the haunted house. Everything in it including the place itself looked very terrifying, it looked like an abandoned hospital in the first room. Kit and Ming were freaked out when they saw a man laying on the hospital bed screaming for help as a woman was cutting off his limbs. They quickly walked away from that scene only to see another man with a mask and a butcher knife chasing after them.

They screamed and ran off, laughing after that before they moved on to the second room. Ming held Kit's hand tightly as a clown jumped out of nowhere asking if they want a balloon. Ming rejected his offer and quickly escaped when he smiled creepily at them.

It was honestly thrilling. Ming and Kit were sure that they would have gone mad if they didn't know everything was fake.

As they passed by the stalls, Ming could see it in Kit's eyes that he wanted to get a cotton candy so he stopped by it and got one that he thought Kit would like. He paid for it before giving it to Kit with a bright smile.

"Ming, do you want some?", Kit asked.

"Sure, only if my P'KitKat feed me", Ming teased as he opened his mouth widely. Kit pulled out a small part of it and fed it to Ming.

"Sweet~".

"Oh, let's take a selfie", Kit suggested and pulled out his phone from his pocket before snapping a picture of the both of them.

"Send it to me, P'. Its gonna be my new lock screen and home screen picture", Ming said.

-----------------------------------

"The roller coaster ride was so much fun!', Kit exclaimed with shiny eyes as he grinned.

"Yeap, where do you wanna go next?", Ming asked.

"How about the ferris wheel?", Kit said as Ming thought about it before grinning.

"Let's go then!", he exclaimed while dragging Kit by his hands.

----------------------------------

"We've went on almost every ride", Ming said, feeling exhausted as Kit smiled, holding the human size teddy bear that Ming had won for him from a game.

"Yeah...Thank you, Ming". Said male turned around to smile at his beloved boyfriend.

"For what?", he asked.

"For bringing me here. I had a wonderful time and I would never forget about this date. It would be one of my favourite memories", Kit said.

"I should be thanking you. And don't worry, P'. We're not going to separate anymore, I'll be glued to you for the rest of my life 'cause I'm already addicted to you!", Ming said.

"Also, this is just the beginning of our love life. We are going to make more memories from now on.", Ming grinned stupidly at Kit.

Kit felt happy, to have Ming as his boyfriend. He ran towards Ming and pecked his cheeks before he ran away. Meanwhile, Ming was stunned from it.

"Arai! P'Kit, it's unfair! At least do it on the lips!", he laughed as he chased after Kit.

"I caught you, and I'm never letting you go".

THE END, a few more to go.

------------------------------------
© T a e l i e n _ k o o k i e 0 1 0 9
------------------------------------
【A/N】thank you reading! Before you leave, I want you to know that there will be an extra chapter that will be updated tomorrow!
-----------------------------------
Votesand Comments!
------------------------------------