🌠chapter VIII

【A/N】It seems that some of you dislike Kit in this storyXD. I feel sorry for Kit but, here come the second update for today! Enjoy!♥

The students from the faculty of medical were having P.E class (physical education) at the basketball court, one of the subject that Kit disliked the most. Kit was able to escape by making up an excuse. He told the teacher in charge that he felt sick in the stomach so he was not able to join them. The teacher had no other choice but to believe in Kit as he was looking pale and sick.

Kit made his way towards his usual, having planned to rest there. But to his surprised, someone else was already there before him. Kit noticed it was a boy from afar but couldn't see his face clearly. He took a few steps forward and stopped in his tracks when he realised who the person was. It was MingKwan.

He was laying peacefully on the green grass underneath the big, shady tree. Assuming he was asleep, Kit thought it would be fine for him to stay there as well. He could just leave before Ming woke up, couldn't he?

He sat down and looked up at the clear blue sky, watching as the clouds 'moved'. Kit liked to observe them as they would always form some shapes. Kit simply found them calming. He took a breath in and looked down from the sky, now observing the boy who was sleeping like a baby. Looking charming as always.

Kit reached out to trail Ming's eyebrows and poked his cheeks. He giggled to himself as Ming mumbled in his sleep and continued to trace Ming's lips and nose but, Kit was caught off guard when his arm was suddenly grabbed by Ming who was now wide awake.

"P'? Sawadee khrab", Ming greeted after he let go of Kit's arm.

"Sawadee...", Kit greeted and they were both finding their surroundings interesting, looking everywhere but not at each other. The air was tense as none of then spoke. That lasted for a few minutes before Kit decided to apologize to Ming.

"Ming...", Kit started as Ming hummed.

"I want to apologise for what I said the other day...", Kit continued and was surprised when Ming turned to face him, smiling.

"You're not at fault, P'. You have only told me the truth", Ming said before he got up. With that, Kit felt a sudden pang in his chest. It was tightening and it felt as if he had breathing difficulties. All he knew was that it hurts when Ming said it that way.

"N-No, that wa--", Kit started again but he was cut short when Ming left without turning back.

"M-Ming! Ming!", he shouted loudly but his vision was blurred out of a sudden and he felt a bit dizzy. He trued to call out for Ming again but before he could, he found himself falling unconscious. And then, a loud thud was heard.

"U-Ugh...where am I?", Kit asked when he opened his eyes, allowing his eyes to adjust to its surroundings. He sat up from the white bed and tried to move out of it but he was stopped by a voice.

"You're not ready to get out of bed yet so stay and rest", it was woman. Kit knew her, she was a nurse at their school.

"P'? Why am I here?", Kit asked, holding his head.

"You are having a fever and you fainted because of the heat too. Take care of yourself, young man", she scolded.

"And also, you should thank the person who brought you here. He carried you all the way from the basketball court to this place", she added with a smile.

"Krai?", Kit asked, feeling grateful.

"Um, it's a handsome young man. Tall and charming. He looked super worried and wanted to stay till you wake up but he had to go for classes. From the looks of it, it's a person that you know of", she explained.

"...Ming?", Kit questioned.

"Anyway, rest well", she ordered.

Um...thank you for helping me earlier 9:43AM

Arai? I don't understand what you meant by that, P' 9:44AM

Also, P'. I heard that you've gotten a fever. Please take care of yourself, if you can't even take care for your own health then you will not be a successful doctor in the future 9:45AM

Khrub 9:45AM

"It wasn't him? Then who else could it be? Perhaps Pha? Or was it Beam? Why did he came into my mind first, anyway?", Kit thought to himself, shaking his head as he was getting headaches from thinking so much.

----------------------------------
© T a e l i e n _ k o o k i e 0 1 0 9
----------------------------------
【A/N】I felt like a Drama Queen for writing so much dramas LMAO
By the way, do any of you know the actual date for the 2Moon Season 2 to be published? Cause I'm superb confused
----------------------------------
Votesand Comments!
----------------------------------
EXTRA NOTES :-

1) Krai? Who?

2) Arai?What?

3) Khrub/Krup(not sure which one is correct) → Okay

----------------------------------