🌠chapter VII

"So, how was it?", Pha asked.

"How was what?", Kit asked, playing with his food.

"The visit", Pha said.

"Oh. He wasn't there", Kit answered, staring into space as he mumbled,"Or maybe he's avoiding me", softly to himself.

"That Nong, why so sudden? Did something happen to him that we do not know of?", Beam asked.

"Hm...Kit, do you know what's wrong with him?", Pha asked.

"N-No", Kit lied.

"Pha, didn't you ask Nong Yo?", Beam asked as he stared at Pha.

"No, but.. Yo was crying the other day. I didn't see it happening but, his eyes were all puffy and red as if something bad had happened. Maybe that has something to do with Ming?", Pha explained, confused.

"Also, Yo got mad at me when I told him about Kit visiting Nong Ming. He called me an idiot and did not talk to me for almost an hour", Pha told them his horrifying story because, he had never expect Yo to be so angry.

"If Nong Yo is that angry, then something must have happened. Something they do not want us to know. Let's ask Nong about it after this", Beam suggested.

"But, there's one thing that I don't understand. Yo got so angry when I mentioned that it was Kit that we asked to visit Nong Ming. But he was fine with us visiting", Pha said.

"Oi! Ai'Kit, what did you do?", Beam asked, turning his head to look at an anxious Kit.

"I...I did not mean it. I said something I shouldn't have but I didn't mean any of it!", Kit defended himself and quickly left to the cafeteria as the bell rang.

-----------------------------------

"Eh, isn't that Nong Ming?", Beam asked, pointing towards one direction. Pha looked towards the directions whereas Kit...well, Kit was not paying attention so he did not hear what they said.

That was until he heard a voice laughing, not far away from them. He quickly turned around and immediately spotted Ming, who was standing by the vending machine with a lot of girls surrounding him.

"Ai'Kitty, he's back!", Beam exclaimed not too loud.

"But, doesn't he seem to be a bit different?", Pha asked.

"Y-Yeah...", was the only response Kit could come up with.

"Normally, he would have been running towards Kit, wagging his tail like a dog", Beam stated while Pha nodded in agreement.

Wayo came by later and was questioned about Ming's weird behavior but he simply shrugged it off and muttered.

"Ming's back to his usual self, his old self before he met P'".

------------------------------------
© T a e l i e n _ k o o k i e 0 1 0 9
------------------------------------
【A/N】Thank you for all the votes and comments! I read all of them and they are all funny and nice💞
------------------------------------
Votes★ and Comments!
------------------------------------