🎑chapter XI

Kit stood there awkwardly, glancing around once again as he took a few steps towards Ming who was still looking surprised.

"Um...Hi, Ming", Kit greeted with a small smile.

"S-Sawadee khrab, P'", Ming said, sitting up on the bed and it was quiet after that.

.

.

.

.

"So P', what brings you here?", Ming asked.

"Er...I heard that you're sick. And I feel guilty as it happened because of me", Kit answered honestly.

"Mai chai, it's not because of P'. I didn't get into warm shower as soon as I came back, that's why I caught a cold", Ming denied.

"And also, thank you for helping me twice in a day", Kit smiled.

"...what?", Ming asked.

"I heard from Beam and Pha, you were the one who brought me to the infirmary room", Kit explained.

"I see. It's not a big deal anyway. I just don't like not helping others", Ming said.

"Then...why did you lie?".

"I...I just don't want P' to hate me even more", Ming answered.

"Arai?! I don't hate you, Ai'Ming".

"But, P' said so", Ming said.

"Meu-a-rai?", Kit asked, voice filled with confusion.

"When P' and Frame were together", Ming answered, stealing a glance at his P'.

"No? I didn't say anything 'bout me hating you, Ming. Also, I want to apologise once again for that time. I didn't mean any of the thing I said. They just came out of no where because I was...I was unsure of what to say! I really didn't mean any of that! Will you please forgive me?", Kit asked with hope.

"Korthod jing jing khrab".

"Hmm...fine then, since P'Kit sounds so sincere...I'll forgive you but, under one condition", Ming said before he coughed.

"S-Sure, what is it?", Kit asked.

"Stay here and take care of me", Ming smiled. This time it was a sincere one and not a fake smile. It was really bright and Kit was sure his heart was beating very fast again.

"Alright", Kit smiled back at him and he pulled out the bag medicines and placed it on the study desk. Then he turned around to face the coughing Ming.

"We will start with the medicines. You have a cold, right? The pharmacist recommended this. They said it's good", Kit told Ming as he took out a pill and got some warm water for Ming.

"Thanks, P'Kit", Ming said, feeling happy as his P' cared for his health.

"Before that, you haven't eaten an other pills...right?", Kit asked.

"Ah, no. Haven't", Ming answered before he was given the pills.

------------------------------------

It was night time, around nine o'clock. Kit had decided to stay for the night at Ming's dorm room as there was no classes tomorrow. Besides, Mung wanted him to stay and take care of him so he thought Why not?

"Ai'Min--", he stopped saying whatever he wanted to say when he found Ming sleeping like a baby. He dried his wet hair with a towel that Ming had provided and hung it up before he climbed into the bed. He laid down next to Ming and pulled the cover over them.

"Hey, Ming. Are you really asleep?", Kit questioned and waited for a response but there was nothing so he went on.

"Ming, I...Ugh, this is embarrassing. Ming, I-I love you! Or at leas--"

"Did you just confess to me?", an all too familiar voice asked, shocking Kit.

"Ai'Ming! You're awake!", Kit exclaimed in shocked before his face went red from thinking back of what he said.

"P'Kit, khorthod na. But, P', can you say it one more time? Na na na", Ming whined.

"Bah! Bplao!", Kit shook his head as he buried his face into his hands. But the redness from his cheeks didn't go unnoticed by Ming who was smiling from ear to ear.

"P'Kit", Ming called our softly as he pulled Kit closer into his embrace.

"Pom ruk koon", he whispered into his ear, causing Kit to blush more if possible.

"Stupid Ming", Kit mumbled with a smile as he stayed in his arms, enjoying the body warmth and the smell of the cologne that came from Ming's clothes.

.

.

.

.

.

"So P'Kit, are we a thing now?".

"If you want to", Kit smiled and answered with his eyes closed.

"Really! Yes!", Ming cheered as he jumped out of bed and ran around as if he had recovered. He was about to carry Kit and spun him around but he found Kit already snoring softly like a cat on the bed. He leaned forward and pecked his forehead before climbing in and went into dreamland with his arms wrapping around Kits securely.

------------------------------------
© T a e l i e n _ k o o k i e 0 1 0 9
------------------------------------
A/NHow do you like this crappy chapter? I hope I didn't let you guys downThis is not the ending yet. Lots of love!
------------------------------------
Votesand Comments!
------------------------------------
EXTRA NOTES:-

Mai chaiNo.

Arai? → What?

Meu-a-raiWhen?

Khorthod jing jing khrab/ka Something like truthfully sorry.

Bah Crazy.

BplaoNo.

Pom ruk koonI love you.

------------------------------------