💡chapter XIII : Extra I

"Then, I'll see you later", Ming said as he pulled out his car key.

"Okay then", Kit said and was about to get out of the car but was stopped by Ming who grabbed his arm. Kit closed the door and turned around to give Ming a questioning look.

"P'KitKat, you forgot something", Ming said.

"Hm?", Kit asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion. Ming let out a fake sigh and in a spilt second, he pulled Kit forward into a kiss. It lasted for a few moments with Ming not letting go till they were both breathless. Kit pilled away after with flushed cheeks.

"You forgot this, my dear KitKat", Ming smirked and winked.

---------------------------------

Kit went into his classes with his pink tinted cheeks and placed his bag down on his seat. He looked up to see his friends smiling at him, or were they smirking?

"W-what?", he asked.

"I saw it, Kitty~", Beam teased with his arms hung loosely around Pha's shoulders.

"You and Ming were so passionate even though it's early in the morning~", he sang.

"Y-You saw us?!", Kit exclaimed in shocked, hiding his face from his friends in embarrassment.

"No need to be shy, I see that your relationship is going very well. Me and Beam were worrying, you know?", Pha said as he patted Kit on his head.

"Keep us update with the news, Kitty", Beam said giving Kit a small hug.

"Thank you, Pha and stupid Beam".

-----------------------------------

"P'KitKat!", Ming grinned as he waved energetically at Kit before he made his way towards him. Greeting the others as well.

"P'? What's wrong?", asked Ming with a worried face.

"Ah, he's just sulking", Beam said.

"What happened?", Ming asked, once again.

"Beam saw you guys this morning and kind of teased Kit about it, well, I teased him too", Pha explained.

"Ah, I see", Ming said. Kit studied his expression but there was no changes. "He doesn't feel embarrassing?", Kit thought to himself.

"Ai'Ming! You're not saying anything?", Pha asked, surprised that Ming didn't have any reaction.

"Um..there's nothing else to say? I was just showing affections to my my KitKat so there's really no reason for me to feel embarrassing, is there?", Ming asked with a smile.

"Oi~Kitty, your boyfriend is many people's boyfriend goals", Beam teased.

"S-Shut up", Kit blushed, feeling appreciated. Ming was right, they did nothing wrong but to be honest, Kit didn't mind being seen. He was just too shy.

Kit stood up from his seat when Ming sat down next to him. Don't worry, he just wanted to get a drink but Ming just had to atop him from doing so again. He pulled Kit down to sit on his laps, making the rest of his friends to cheer on them.

"You're adorable, P'", Ming complimented whereas Kit hit on his chest very gently with no force at all before burying his face into it.

----------------------------------
© T a e l i e n _ k o o k i e 0 1 0 9 
----------------------------------
【A/N】this is a present for me to all of you for the 1k reads on this story of mine. The 2nd part will be update soon. I hope you'll enjoyed reading them!
----------------------------------
Votesand Comments!
----------------------------------