🌃chapter VI

Kit's been spacing out a lot lately, he couldn't concentrate on his studies nor was he paying attention to his friends.

Ming was not present for a week and a half. He had stop attending classes ever since that day. Kit tried searching for him the day after but, was told that Ming was absent. Even Ming's best friend, Wayo knew nothing about it. But Kit was suspecting that something had happened and Wayo was asked to not to tell him about anything.

"...it--Kitty!". Kit had finally came back to reality when Beam smacked his shoulder lightly.

"You were spacing out, again", Beam said.

"Ah...Sorry", Kit said.

Ming, you're absent again8:56AM
*received*

Kit was staring down at his phone, waiting for that junior of his to go active on Facebook. Lately, whenever he goes active, Ming would do the opposite. Ming would go inactive. And whenever he sent him a text, Ming would reply with a short statement.

What made it worst was that Ming had started to use formality with him. He had stopped using the nickname 'KitKat' and called him P' instead. No P'Kit and no Kitty. Only P'.

-----------------------------------
A/Nyes, that's how upset Ming is. Give him a kiss and you will be fine, Kit. Oopsie, I'll shut up now.
------------------------------------

"Pha, has Nong Yo told you about anything regarding Ming?", Kit asked absentmindedly. Beam looked towards Pha, curious as well.

"No, nothing. He said something about Nong Ming feeling unwell", Pha explained.

"Unwell? I thought idiots don't get sick", Kit mumbled.

"Nong Ming is smart himself, you're the only one who thinks he dumb", Beam stated as he poked Kit's cheeks.

"Should we pay him a visit?", Phase asked.

"Um...who can go then? Forth invited me over for dinner", Beam said.

"I can't go either, I have something else to do", Pha clarified and the both of them turned their heads towards Kit with expectation.

"Ugh, I'll go then. Since I have no choice", Kit volunteered. He was glad that he managed to find a reason for him to visit the Ming's place. But then again, why did he need one?

------------------------------------

Kit paced back and forth outside the door to Ming's dorm room, feeling a bit too anxious to even knock on the door.

"Kit, you can do this. You're just visiting a junior of yours and that's it. Get it over with", he told himself and took a lot of courage to knock on the door. One loud knock was heard in the hall way but there was no response. So, Kit knocked for the second time then the third time till the fifth time and still, no one answered the door.

"He's not here?", he thought, scratching the back of his neck before he hung the bag of food and drinks on the doorknob.

Then, he left.

Oh, you're asking 'bout Ming?

Ming was on a journey, trying to dump all his feelings for Kit into the river as he hoped for them to flow away so that he wouldn't feel the pain from rejection.

He had never knew that love would bring so much pain. He thought that love would only bring happiness. Yet, why did he feel like dying?

His heart ached whenever he thought of his precious P'. The one and only person whom he had experience love with. He had realised at the moment, that Kit would never accept him, that he would never have a chance with Kit.
Ming thought of ending his feelings for Kit along with his own life before. He thought of overdosing and jumping into the sea but he had make a promise to Yo. It was to stay strong and never do foolish shits that would hurt himself.

One that he should never break because Ming, himself, disliked it when people break their promises even though promises are meant to be broke.

That's why, Ming have already made a decision. He planned on going back to the days where he did not know anything about Kit. Where he hadn't started to like Kit.

"I will be fine, not now but later".

-----------------------------------
© T a e l i e n _ k o o k i e 0 1 0 9 
-----------------------------------
【A/N】What do you think of this? Will Ming gives up on Kit? Will Kit realises his feelings? I don't even know myself. I'll think of it tomorrowXD. By the way, what do you think of my new cover?

It's very simple~-----------------------------------Votes★ and Comments!-----------------------------------

It's very simple~
-----------------------------------
Votesand Comments!
-----------------------------------