Chapter 4

Charles POV

The light start to eat the whole space. I hug Caily just to protect her from the so much radiation that is scattered everywhere.

Then suddenly the light turns out. And I look around. Oh My Gosh! I don't know if I'm going to be happy that my invention worked or not because we are in the other plac. I want to panic but this won't work.

I go outside of the time machine. And look everywhere. I knew it its my laboratory in the future! But a big different from my present. So much garbage is all around. Thin Cans, Crackers and there are gadgets from this time. Woah... those cellphones had a projections and it can be touch with it. I wo der if it is mine. I look at the wall paper and a young boy with similar to my look showed. It means that I look more younger in the future? So it means that I will meet here my future?

"Hey Charles! We need to go! Do something!" Caily said.

"Oh yes sorry." We enter the machine then set the date and push the button. But it won't work.

"Whats the problem?"

"Its not working."

"What?! You build that you should now how to use that!" She complained.

"If you just listen to me and get out from my room then this will not happen!"

"Are you blaming me?! If you don't build this thing then maybe we are not here in this situation!" Aurgh she's so annoying. She just saying things when I heard some footsteps. I grab her hand and drag her form behind this time machine.

"What?! Don't touch me! Hey get off! What are you doing?" She asked but I cover her mouth and shush her.

"If they see us we will change something. Get it so shut your mouth if you don't want to change anything in our life." I whisper then I peeped to see them.

"HEY CHARLEY! DON'T TURN BACK ON ME! IM TALKING TO YOU!" I saw a young boy who look discussed and I think the man he is talking to is Clakine. Maybe this is his son. But what are they doing inside my lab. Base on thete wearing the young boy were a tshirt and jacket with reap jean and Clakine in a classy suit that's makes him look professional.

"Please Uncle! Stop! Your repeating your words again! Its just discussting!" The young boy said the sat on the chair facing the computer.

"Look at this place its like a dumpsite! Your dad not build this for this! This is his memory so please respect this! Clean it! And that genius mind from him doesn't belong to use in bad thing like what you've doing! The money that the company gave you, Isn't it enough? Now stop what you've doing Or else I will give you to your family in states! " Wait... this is my son?

"Uncle No! Please!Aurgh! Ok Ok! I will not going to con again! Just please let me stay here!"

"That's a promise Charley! Or I'm the one who will take you to jail!" Then Clarkine get out from the lab.

"Aurgh! Bastard!" He removed his jacket and get the phone.The hogh advance hologram screen appear and it reveal a young man from the other side of the line.

"Hey bro! What's up!? Mr. Jang is now crazy denying that he is not coned by us! hahaha! Those millions I have this bro! Thanks to you!"

"Ok Ok! I had problem! I need to lessen this work bro, uncle caught me. And he planning to throw me to the states. We need to slow it down. I'm doing it in secret ok?"Charley said.

"Ok Bro and oh! Are you going to the party?!"

"Yes wait me there. I will just take a nap." then he lay to the couch. He got a remote and all the lights turn off and a space like light cover the whole area.