Chapter 7

Charley's POV

Yes success! We got the investment! hahaha! Again! I'm really enjoying this job! After this I decided to go home. Hope they will not there. I can't be with him!

While I'm walking in this street I feel that someone following me. This is bad. I think they are one of my victims. Then they out. A bunch of armed men conner me.

"Woah woah! Easy men! I can deal with you!" I said raising my hand. I turned back and trued to escape but there are also some men there. They really conner me.

I'm dead.

"You think yoh can just escape from what you've done?!" The leader said.

"Now your dead young kid." He said. I feel someone punch my stomach as he shot me in my legs. Then the other one punch me in my face I tried to fight but and give then a bunch of punch on their ugly face but I can't do it properly because my I had shots. Then I saw one of them point me a gun. Is this is my end? I heard
some fighting sounds around so I open my eyes and I saw a girl punching them then she tried to protect me, she look at me and go near me. Its her its my mom. Then I saw the man pointing his gun on us I twist our positiib and close my eyes and wair for the gun. had a shots on his heart then I look back and saw Charles holding a gun.

"If you don't run I will shot all of you too. Dont you know me?" He said.

"C-charles! I thought he's dead! Run run! He's a ghost!" Then they've run. Loosers.

"Hey Charley are you ok?" He asked but I can't constract a word. I just want to say thank you dad. For saving my life.

***

I woke up in my room and find that Charles and the girl that he is with are laying on the ground. They're hugging each other. I look closely to the girl. She seems familiar. Is she's my mom? There's a possibility.

My alarm rang and its time to get ready for school. Yeah I'm still studying ofcourse.

"AHHHHH!!!" I heard them shout that makes me laugh.

"What are you doing to me nerd?!" The girl asked.

"I'm not doing anything!" Charles said. I laugh out loud.

"C-Charles! Are you ok? Hows you feeling?Is there something in pain?" He worriedly said.

"No, Charles. I'm ok. I'm going to call you in that way ok? Its so awkward to call you dad in your age." I said

"And sorry for yesterday and thank you also for saving my life." I said.

"Just don't do it again. I saw how you con others with that guy. Just change it I don't want my son to be like that." He said.

"Oh! Charles! Your such a cheezy guy! Stop this drama and lets eat." she said. I just laugh.

"And boy you did great. You learned from your mistakes." She said.

"Miss what's you're name again?" I asked.

"Caily Faith." She said. Oh No! She is.

"You are." I said.

"Am I what?" zhe asked.

"Your my mom." I said.

"Me seriously? Hahahaha! Its impossible! I don't even really want him!" She said.

"I don't know but its my moms name." I said.

"There are so many Caily Faith in world. Don't hope your self. You'll get hurt." She said then walked out.

"Whatever." Charles said.

"Let's go outside. Im sure Caily is getting bored there." I said.

We saw Clarkine sitting on the cornner of the table so I seat beside hima nd Caily on my side while Charley is on his other side.

"What if the three of you go in a bonding this day." Clarkine said.

"Go around. This the your last day here Charles and Caily." He said.

"Ok. I'm in." He said. So do I.

It will be fun.