Chapter 10

1 month pasted and our final exam just finished.

"Mr Bautista got the perfect score as always but the most surprising one is Ms. Cruz. She got 40/50 in our exams!" All the attention was on Caily. I smiled at her. She really improved a lot she is now the one who pleased me to teach her. I'm just laughing when she making cute things just to get my approval.

"Continue it Ms. Cruz and I'm sure you will get the top 10 position here in school." Our prof said.

"Yes Ma'am I will." She said

"So class dismiss and enjoy your holliday"

I was arranging my things and Caily called me.

"Hey can you go with me? I just want to treat you for teaching me this things"

"Ok..." I said then she smiled and cling to me. While we walking to the corridor, we caught all the attention.

"Caily can we just walk properly?" I said.
"What's wrong with this?" She said.

"We causing so much attention here." I said.

"Just don't mind them" She said. I just smiled at her. Ok if she say so..
t o

***

We eat dinner but only in a fast food chain then she wants to go to the seashore.

The beautiful scenery remember me the last day with Charley. I really miss him. I wish I could see him again if I can only change what's going to happen I will.

"You know Charles I never thought I will be like this to you. For me a Queen Bee who always bullied you and tease you became your friend its just so unbelievable. I know its so embarassing that I'm the one who will says this." I look at her eyes then again my heart beat fast.

"I love you..." I didn't control my feelings. I kiss her. Yes she's the most hateful person that I ever met. She bullied me play me and sometimes hurt me but the most wonderful part is how did I fall for her? Maybe because of what's happened to us in our future. And now I can say it too... She's the mother of Charley and I don't want anyone else to be his mom.

"I love you too..." I said after the kiss.

I saw the tears on her eyes formed the she huged me. I huged her back so tightly like I don't want to loose her.

Maybe what they've said is true. The more you hate the more you love.

***

After 6 years... (2023)

Now I'm happy with Caily. Actually We're married for 2 years and now she's pregnant. Yes the things that we knew from out trip to our future is now happening but the most worried part for me is the time of my dead.

Like what's Clarkine said. I will build a High Advance Technology Company and now the BC Company raising the tops.

I look to my beautiful wife. She's sleeping on my lap because she always wants to see me. I dont know why but they've said I'm her conception.

"Caily wake up... go to bed..." I said. She slowly open her eyes then smile.

"Oh... I don't want to I'm lazy to walk." She said. No choice. I carried her bridal style even her weight is double because Charley is inside.

I fix some stuff then go outside I call the maid and give her an order to guard her.

I ride my car and start the engine. I look at my watch its already 7:00 in the evening. I smiled.

I remember the day that we accidentally enter our future its also this time.

The heavy rain fall that give me some goosebumps it means... no.

I heard my phone rang and Got it.

"Sir baby is in the way." My nervous start to rise up again. It is the time...

My phone fall from my hand that's why I try to get it but I heard a long horn in the front.

This is my dead time...

When a car behind me bump me that makes my car bump to a tree to the other side. I feel the pain on my head. I realize that my car is start to heat up so I tried to get out but the door won't open when I saw someone pull it from the outside. Its my son...

"Come on dad! I Charley still needs you." He said. Then he pull me from that car and carry me to the safe zone.

"Charley... how did you?-" I asked.

"I'm your son. Goodbye dad this is my last time... I will disappeare because I change everything. I will going to be a con artist and a revel son that's why I will be gone but don't worry I will be born again and please love me with my mom." He said then he became transparent.

"No! No! Charley... Thank you..." I said.

Then he became ashes on the air. I feel the tears fall but I'm happy that my dreams came true I will be able to be with Charley forever because of him... He saved me...

I look to the car that over take me earlier it is controled by him from outside. I immediately go to the hospital I can't let him out without me.

I run as I can then when I reach the DR the doctor just came out.
"Doc? How's my baby? My wife?" I asked.

He smiled at me." They're good. Your baby is healthy and your wife is strong. Congratulation Mr you have a boy." He said. That makes my tear fall down.

France Charley Bautista