Chapter 8

Charles POV

After our breakfast we go ahead. We go to the mall and go the arcade. The 3D room for gun training gives us so much fun.

"Charles you're dead!" I look back and saw Caily pointing her gun on me.

"Oh! No Bitch! I won't let that happen" then I run haha!

I go behind her and point to the side of her point head! Haha! Got'ya!

But she twister our position now she's behind me pointing her gun at the side of my forehead.

"Silly Nerd!" She said. I know she's better than me but I don't want to loose so I grab her wrist and pull her near to me then I didn't expect that I will hug her.

"Ahm now tell me is she not my mom?" We look to the person who said that and we found our son smiling teasingly to as. I immediately push her away.

"Really Charley!? Be ready and don't let me caught you!" then they run. I just smiled. What if Caily is the one. I think she is... but how can it be possible She hates me and ofcourse I really hate her.

I quit the game and saw Clarkine just watching Caily and Charley playing inside. It can be seen on the monitor outside. I sat beside him ready to ask something.

"Clark, I want to know, Who is the mother of Charley?" I asked

"I don't want to ruined anything Charles its should be you who will know who is she." He said.

"If there's a possibility that Caily is his mom?" I asked.

"Just wait Charles don't be in hurry. It will come." He said.

After that tiring game we decide to go in a resto and like in the first time we also receive a  high advance service.

"Haha! You loose Caily!" Charley tease her.

"Its just luck." She said.

"But thanks to the two of you. I experience to be happy and feel that Im with them." He said.

"I was wondering why that machine and robots are still there specially that Time Machine. But now I know why." He said.

"You know Charley that Machine had a name. I name it Charley's 2.0 not knowing that it became my sons name. I don't know the reason why I think that name I thought because Charles can't be Charles's so Charley' s Better." I said.

"So its name after me? Woah!" He said.

"Yes Charley. And know its yours." I said. I feel like Im his dad now because I'm acting like that.

After that we decide to go in a Carnival. And we ride in a perris Wheel.

"Woah! This is my first time here! I see the amusement on his eyes but for me its all normal. I look to Caily and shes trembling. Oh God don't tell me!

"C-caily... A-are you okay?" I asked

"Don't mind me and just shut up." She said

"Are you afraid of height?" I asked.

"N-no... I'm just wondering how deep is this?" she said. I smiled at her silliness.
"Are you laughing at me?" She asked facing me but I can't help but to smile.

The ride stops on the top that's why it shake and because of that Caily got imbalance and unexpectedly she falls to me. And that's why I accidentally hug her. But she didn't move a little she just cover her face and stay on that position. Charley look at us and he is smiling teasingly I was about to move but she speak.

"Don't or I will punch you. Stay like this until we reach the ground." She said makes my heart beats fast. We stay like that. I don't know but I look to her face and I'm surprisingly saw her beauty. Yeah she's really beautiful and dangerous.

We are now walking going out to the Carnival and it feel so awkward for us to talk after what happened.

"Don't think of that. That's nothing." She said.

"Okay but Caily you know the two of you are so sweet." Charley said that makes Caily to blush. She's blushing?

"N-No! We're not!" She refuse.

"Ok as you said " He teasingly said.