Epilouge

The wind touches my cheeks as I feel the warm temperature of the sun. The color of the sky remind me that once in my life I able to change something. The salty water touch my feet and the orange color of surrounding feels me so good.

Then I heard a calling voice from behind. Not like the last time that I dream like this. His voice is full of happiness as he run towards me.

"Daddy! Daddy!" He said. I smiled seeing my son. He really change a lot.

5 years had past and now the similarities between us is so obvious. From his eyes nose lips and also the shape of his head are all mine.

"Are you excited to your beach party?" I asked.

"So much Daddy! I really like beaches I don't know why but I like it..." He said. I just smiled.

"Yeah because I like it too..." I said.

"Daddy... I design a new model of a phone can a show you later?" He said.

"Really?" I asked yeah he also got my genius ability.

"Yes it is a hographic Phone with a high quality control system." I laugh. I think I knew how it look likes.

"I'm excited to see it. Just now enjoy your party and by the way where's your mom?" I asked.
"As usual dad she's practicing her Martial Arts." She said. I just smirked.

"What did you said Charley?" Then he became a cute puppy that hide behind me.

"No Mommy! I said your so beautiful!" He said I laugh.

"Ah ok! You're dead Charley!" She said then tried to get Charley but before she get him I carry him and run.

"Hey! Its so unfair! Don't be so bias Charles! Charles!" She said.

"Let's see how strong you are!" I said the run.

Hahaha...

I feel complete now. Having this kind of family complete me in a different ways. Maybe we've deatiny giving us chance to change everything that's why it bring us to different times.

Like I said.

Sometimes we need to go out from the things that surround us, then look for the things that we didn't know that exist.

This is my story.

I'm Charles Bautista and This is the end.

And now I'm signing off...