Late

{Edited}

Y/N POV

My bed was a place of confort, that is until you're rushing late and ready to cry. I was late and I was a mess. Swiftly putting on clothes I run downstairs, grabbed my book-bag, keys, and my phone and slipped on my shoes.

As i'm driving to school, I blast my phone. I'm really a music person. One reason why I wanted to be an idol. Yeah that's not happening, 5 minutes into a diet and i'm finished.

Pulling into the parking lot, I park my car and get the hell out. My first class is English 1. My teacher (a living, breathing demon) Ms. Ferris was very cruel indeed. I even splashed some holy water on her. Yep, it didn't help.

I stood outside the door making myself more late than I already am. Taking a few breaths in I walked in.

"You're late Ms. L/N!" Everyones heads snapped towards me. "Sorry, won't be repeated." A few seconds of silence until she finally spoke. "First warning, take a seat."

On my way to my seat, I walked past Jimin who seemed to be trying to hold in his laugh. If I haven't said it before, Jimin is the schools fuckboy. He should stop wearing pants. I mean he always takes them off either way.

Sitting down, Jimin turned around in his seat. "Why are you late? Too busy dreaming about me?" His lips turned into a smirk. I smiled. Just for a moment, basically up till Jimin started smiling.

"First of all it's not your damn business to know why i'm late and second of all, my standards are way higher."

I laughed at his expression and put my focus back on the board. A few mere minutes Jimin put a note on my desk.

Yeah but you make Jimin Jr. way higher ;) -Jimin

Me being in full on disgust, I ripped it up in pieces and decided to write my own note.

How can a non-existent dick rise? -Y/n

I slid it in the inside of his backpack regaining my focus on the lesson.

Towards the end of the class Jimin decided to be a petty ass bitch and kick me. He kept doing that until I snapped. I smacked him across the face with my book.

Did it sound like it hurt? Yes, yes it did.

"What the hell y/n!!" Yelled Jimin. The class were glancing at us and Ms. Ferris. "Out now, come back when you learn how not to act like 5-year-olds"

Grabbing my things, I walked out and Jimin trailing behind me. I heard his footsteps behind me in the narrow hallway. I pick up the pace and leave him behind.

Jimin's POV

After being kicked out of class I followed y/n. She looks kind of cute when she's mad.

As I follow her I notice her started to walk faster and faster every time I try to get more near her. She stopped and I stopped.

"What do you want?" She turned around, eyebrow raised and her right hand on her hip.

"Wanna go out for a few drinks?" Smiling. "I don't think it's a wise idea knowing I might poison you." A wide smile spread on her face. Joker lookin ass.

She turned away and walked off. The last image of her was going down the stairs and soon I followed. Ending up at the club again, party for one...

Yea i know this fan fiction sucks this is my first time on wattpad and i usually i always write stories on my notebook there not fan fictions so its kind of hard for me to write. Lol wtf am i talking about nobody is even gonna read this fan fiction.😂😂