I need U

Jimin's POV

Y/n was in my embrace. She looked peaceful sleeping. I hated the fact that I almost lost her. If she was gone I wouldn't be able to move forward. Y/n's head was on the crook of my neck. Her hot breath was hitting me. At least it didn't smell.

As the moon started disappearing slowly. The sun slowly rising and rising. The sunset was beautiful. Y/n mumbled something. I made out what she said. Her words were not what I expected.

Y/n: Jimin.....I need you

Y/n mumbled. Barely audible. A smile started forming on my lips. I hugged y/n closer to me and drifted of to sleep.

Y/n POV

As the door opened my vision adjusted to the bright lights that illuminated the room. A man wearing a white coat entered the room.

?: Hello y/n how are you feeling?

Y/n: Uhhh good?

?: Okay well I just need you to sign a few things and you're free to go

Y/n: Wait.... where am I?

?: Oh so you didn't know?

Y/n: No

?: Well you're in the hospital and if you haven't noticed i'm the doctor that is attending you

Y/n: Oh okay...

He turns around and starts going towards the door. The door swings open and then it closes. Making that little click sound.

My gaze falls upon the arms wrapped around me. As I look to my right I see a peaceful sleeping Jimin. My hand slowly getting near his hair to touch it. Let me just say his hair was so fucking soft.

Y/n: What shampoo does he use?

Jimin: Aveda

I slightly jumped as his voice echoed in my ears. My attention now on him.

Y/n: Weren't you asleep?

Jimin: Nope

He replied popping the p. A smirk started dancing on his lips. Memories of the night he kissed me come to mind.

Jimin: Are you okay?

Y/n: Yes...why?

Jimin: Your face is turning very red

Y/n: OH MY GAWD ITS SO HOT IN HERE!

Jimin: No it's not.....

I realized Jimin's hand is still around my waist.

Y/n: Umm...can you let go of me?

Jimin gaze goes to his arms. He looks up back at me. He smiles sheepishly and closes his eyes. He gets closer and put his head on my shoulder.

I can feel his breath as it hits my neck. The room just got ten times hotter.

~Time-skip~  

Jimin dragged me to his house. He's not letting me go back to my own house. It does feel like i've been released from hell......but I know things. Good things never last.

The whole ride towards his house was silent. As he unlocks a door we suddenly hear a high pitched voice coming towards us.

?: JIMINNIE OPPA!!

Of course who could have guessed it's one of the girls he is fucking. No i'm not jealous, just mad. I mean how can you play with girl's heart just like that.

Jimin: What do you want?

Jimin's expression went from blank to pure annoyed.

?: Nothing I just wanted to ask where were you for the two past days

Jimin: None of your business

The girls smile fell lower than my grades. She turned her attention to me. Then I found her pointing her finger at me.

?: REALLY JIMIN!? ANOTHER SLUT!!!

At this moment I really wanted to beat the shit out of her like a piñata, but Jimin grabbed my hand and stood in front if me.

Jimin: SHE IS NOT A SLUT! SAY IT ONE MORE TIME AND I'M GOING TO WASH YOUR MOUTH WITH SOAP!

Dang! Jimin is no joke when he gets mad. The girl drops her hand.  

?: Who is she? Your girlfriend?

Y/n: No i'm—

Jimin: Yes

After the word left Jimin's lips the mysterious girl burst out in happiness. Jumping up and down like a kangaroo. She ran towards me and grabbed my hand dragging me inside Jimin's house.

?: Nice to meet you! I'm Amanda but feel free to call me Ami

Y/n: Oh umm hi i'm y/n

Ami: Oh sorry for what happened

She said with a sincere smile.

Ami: Usually Jimin never has a girlfriend and she brings lots of girls home and then almost everyday it's a different one

A pang hit my chest. What is this?

Y/n: Oh...

Oh...was all I was able to say. Guessing Ami saw because she started reassuring me that he has stopped.

Ami: I'm guessing he stopped because he finally found his first true love

She smiled at me. Showing her gums. We walk into Jimin's room and we just sat on the bed talking.

Ami: Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Ami: Can I ask you a question?

Y/n: Go right ahead

Ami: Do you really love Jimin?

As the words slipped out of her tongue my heart started speeding up. It was going so quick. Everything around me seemed to freeze.

It's time for you to be true to your heart......

Well anyway sorry for the crappy chapter. I didn't double check for spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes. Also sorry for not updating for like weeks. I'll be trying to upload at least twice a week. Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter also i'm going to be editing some of the first chapters since they are kind of shitty. Buiiii >~<

 Buiiii >~<