Shortie

{Edited}

(Y/N) POV

I woke up did my makeup and my hair I got dressed and I ran out of the house.

As I was walking I noticed a figure by the school gate. I decided to get closer to see who it was and knowing my luck it was Jimin out of all the people it just had to be him.

"Aye." He said the corner of his lips lifting up slightly. "Don't talk to me." Walking faster towards the entrance of the school. "Why are you so moody today? Is it your period?"

I stopped walking. A few inches away Jimin also stopped in his tracks. I turn around and get closer to him. Lifting up my hand, I slapped him.

I turn around proceeding to speed walk I go to my first class, math. Everything was fine, I was all situated in my seat until every girl starting screaming "IT'S OPPA!"

Our eyes met the minute I looked up. He started walking towards me until he stopped in front of my desk. "So we meet again?" He said as a small smirk started painting his face. "More like you're obsessed with me." I snarled back.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" Small chuckles escapes his mouth. "Yah shortie go away, try drinking Pediasure to see if you grow a bit."

"I'm not short!" He screamed earning a fee judgmental looks from the guys. Obviously the girls would fawn over him even if he just breathed. Embarrassed, he made way to his desk.

The ring of the school bell is heard and the rest of my classmates came in. A few seconds later our teacher came in.

JIMIN'S POV

As usual I got up early to get changed, brush my hair and checked myself out. When I got done I would usually always go downstairs, unless it's still way to early.

Walking into the living room, my mother is laying on the couch watching tv.

"Hey eomma." My hand doing a small wave. "What do you want?" Still looking at the tv. "Nothing just wanted to say my grades improved"

The whole room was engulfed in silence. She didn't even bother with a single smile. A few more seconds and I made my way outside towards the school.

Short story, my father is a CEO at a very well-known  business. It's common for him never to be around. My mother never works but constantly goes out on vacations.

It was pretty early but it was better to head out. Being home made me feel depressed. After a few minutes after I headed out, I finally arrived at school.

Being early I decided to linger on the outskirts of school. Waiting for more students to fill up the building. Luckily, y/n was not far from where I was. And eventually, we crossed paths.

Y/n... Why do I feel this way? Why does my heartbeat increase every time you're near?

Yes, this chapter is edited. Theres a lot that I cut of and a lot that I changed. I made it shorter since I decided to focus more on quality other than quantity.