Run

Y/n POV

As soon as a gunshot was heard an arm pulled me backward. We were on our feet running.

It's weird. I have never imagined running with a stranger.

The sounds of motorcycle engines were heard. My brother has gone mad.

The stranger pulled me into an alley. There was no light and I couldn't identify how the stranger looked. Everything was dark as it was nighttime. We heard the motors get louder and louder until it started dimming down. Eventually nothing was heard.

About ten dreadful minutes went by.

"That was a close one." The stranger sighed. His voice soft and melodic. It has a familiar ring to it.

Jimin!

"Did you follow me?" I looked up assuming I was looking at Jimin. "No. I was out and I saw you." His voice went up a few octaves.

Jimin was never a good liar. I looked at his face. Admiring every single detail.

I cracked a smile. Making up my mind and refusing to go with a sad goodbye.

"Dork." I giggled softly looking down at my feet. "Yes, and this dork is yours." A soft laugh that made my heart jump with joy was echoed through the alley.

A smile was painted on my face. He's one of a kind. He will find someone who deserves him. I thought.

I looked up to see him starring at me. As for I my eyes averted towards his lips. Just this once I want to feel that feeling. Love. Affection. And to finally feel safe.

And this, our last kiss.

"Goodbye." I said. Turning around and ran. This is the reality of love. There's no happy ending.

I heard my name being screamed. I heard footsteps behind me. I have very little time. I need to get moving before i'm spotted.

Finally, I can escape all the pain I went through all these years. My dad and mother who treated me like shit and what I have always dreamed of... a fresh new start.

I'll be free.

Even so, everything comes at a cost.