Living

Jimin POV

It's been a month since i've seen y/n. Everything has been dull since then. I'm so stupid.

My mother was right about me.

Everyday was the same. School wasn't helping either. If I had no work left to do I would go out to bars. Get drunk and play with girls.

Even it doesn't get rid of the pain forever it helps it be gone for a bit. She was my everything. For once I felt happy.

All my friends have been trying to cheer me up. I say i'm fine but who am I kidding. I'm dying on the inside.

Everyday I ask myself, did I do something? If she loved me she should have stayed. Guess it was only a one sided love thing.

Right now i'm walking towards school. Girls are now going after me since their competition was gone. What a bunch of whores. They clearly can't see that the old me is gone.

Now I know how it feels like to have your heart broken. Karma is a real bitch.

Weeks turned to months and eventually it turned into years.

202x

Today was the day I moved into my new apartment. I've given up on the idea of love. I am now an Idol. Since I feel that I need more privacy I talked to my members about getting my own place.

This one is close to my members. It's also pretty cheap so it was perfect.

As I was making my way to the third floor I bumped into a girl.

Jimin: I'm so sorry

I kept bowing and repeating the same three words.

?: It's fine

Finally I looked up. We made eye contact. Her eyes widened and walked out. She looked familiar...well that was weird.

After a few stairs I was finally in my own apartment. Quickly I started decorating and putting things in place.

When I looked in the last box I saw a picture frame of me and y/n. Yes I did take a picture with her. Part of me still is in pain but I need to live on.

Her picture made me feel at peace. Even sometimes I find myself talking to the picture about my problems.

It really is weird but it helps me.

I still love you, i'll wait even if I have to wait till i'm dead

A/N : Ik this chap. is shitty btw my lazy ass decided not to edit it so it's more shitty than usual, sorry :p also HOLY SHIT 1k READ WTF WHY YOU GUYS READING THIS SHIT OMG THX😭💖