Dear

Dear Jimin,

    I know you're confused. I also know you are upset. Please let me explain myself before making assumptions. Before you found out, well however you found out I already knew I had to run. Run for my life. Yes, I did leave without a goodbye and please do forgive me. Park Jimin I know how you are. You would want to run with me if I were to say i'm running away. Thank you for being my first love. My heart beats for you and you only. Not every love story deserves a happy ending. I always believed loving others was a sign of weakness. Park Jimin, what did you do? You ignorant, handsome, cute, and caring guy. Never forget who you are. I was never good enough for you so please for both of us, find someone who makes you complete. My brother is on the verge of finding me. When he does I know he is going to end my life. I'm happy. I truly am. Finally, away from all the sadness in my life. No more abusive parents and no more fears chasing me. I'll be free. Don't put yourself down for my death. Thank you for at least making my life better. Even if you were there, I would have probably ruined you. Thats what I do. Bad luck follows me everywhere. It's for the best of both of us. Let go, be free, enjoy life, and live everyday as if it's you last. Don't try to please others because in the end you'll only lose yourself, also please make sure to take care. For I will be there in your heart and memories. Don't worry my love for I know you will find the girlfriend you deserve. I believe if we are meant to be, destiny will lead us. Just please when you think of us don't think if it as a sad ending but as a window being closed. Open another window for you are who decides your destiny. 

With Love,
Y/F/L