Saved

Y/N POV

-BOOM-

I thought my life was over at this very moment. Boy was I wrong. He missed? I look up, tears rolling down my eyes. Jimin.....He...he saved me. Someone finally heard my call. Jimin punched the guy and on the first punch he was already knocked out. Jimin knelled in front of me.

Jimin: Hey are you okay?

Jimin showing worry in his voice. Thoughts were all over. Why would he save me? All I ever did was hate him. I ended up breaking down. My tears were flowing like a stream. I felt someones arms around me. I felt safe? I look up to see Jimin. Why...why him he's a playboy. I couldn't take it anymore...I broke down.

Jimin: Hey...hey it's okay i'm here for you.

At that moment my heart started running so fast that it was faster than the sound of my grades dropping. My vision started going blurry the last words I hear were.....

Jimin: You scared me

After those words everything went black.

Jimin'sPOV

I saw a paper on the ground. It was about to fly away thanks to the wind but luckily I caught it before it actually went away. It read ¨Go to the back¨. My mind quickly shifted into thinking of (Y/N).

I go to the back. After a little bit I decided to explore further. I was about to turn but something caught my eye. As I walked ahead I saw figure standing while there was another figure on the ground. IT WAS Y/N! I saw the figure take out something it was shining under the moonlight.

At first I didn't know what it was so I walked up a little more. I saw him with a gun. He was pointing it at y/n's head. I started panicking.

My body moved on it's own. I shoved the guy to the side making him shoot at the ground. When he looked up I swigged at him. He was out with one punch.

My heart shattered once I saw y/n on the ground crying. I knelled in front of her.

Jimin: Hey are you okay?

It was silent for a little but until Y/n was still crying. It looked like she was trying to hold back tears. I wrapped my arms around her. I wanted to make her feel safe. She looked up and looked at me. She started crying more. It hurt...it really did...but why?

Jimin: Hey...hey its okay im here for you

It was a silent for a little bit. Words came out of my mouth.

Jimin: You scared me

I saw y/n's eye close. She knocked out. A security guard came towards us.

(SG=Security Guard)

SG: What the hell happened here?

I spoke up.

Jimin: That guy over that is unconscious tried to kill my girlfriend. I was able to save her last minute she almost got shot by that guy

SG: Okay i'll call the police

The security guard walks toward the guy that is unconscious. He takes of him mask.

Jimin: WAIT—THATS THE GUY AT THE FERRIS WHEEL

SG: He works here?

Jimin: Yes

SG: Oh then our apologies we should also be observing our workers

Jimin: It wasn't you're fault you cant be everywhere

After a few minutes the police came. The ambulence took y/n to the hospital. I quickly went over to see how she is doing.

I arrived and I saw her there laying on the hospital bed. She was awake. I sit down next to her and I started to make small talk.

Jimin: Hey...How are you feeling?

Y/n: I'm okay.....

She looked like her mind was somewhere else. A few minutes passed. The one thought that kept on replaying in my head was where the heck are her parents.

A police officer walked in and he was holding a report.

Police Officer: The man's name is Mark Tuan

I looked over to see y/n. Looked like she was shocked.

Y/N POV

Police Officer: The man's name is Mark Tuan

I know that name. It's him. But why? Did I do something wrong?

~FlashBack~

Mark:  CAN I GET EVERYONE'S ATTENTION

I hear Mark yell so I went to go see. Looks like the whole school is here. Even the 5th graders.

Mark: Hey y/n?

Y/n: Ye?

Mark: I..I wanted to tell you that I LIKE YOU MORE THAN FRIENDS PL-PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!

Silence was everywhere. I don't like Mark I like him as a friend.

Y/n: Sorry mark but we are to young and I don't like you that way I hope we can still be friends

I said cracking a smile. Everyone started screaming. I looked around. They were all shouting "MARK GOT REJECTED!" They were all laughing and some 5th graders recorded it.

I turned to see Mark. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. He ran off.

Y/n: WAIT MARK!!

Timeskip 2 weeks

It's been 2 weeks since the Mark thing happened. I feel bad but I don't like him that way. The 5th graders posted the video on every social media they had.
The teacher came in with a student behind her. It was.....Mark

Teacher: Mark is joining us

Mark: Hi i'm back

He wasn't smiling like he usually does....

Mark: I decided to come today since today is my last day in Busan

Is it my fault he is leaving?

Teacher: Well you're seat is taken so why don't you dit next to y/n

He turned to me and I decided to smile and wave at him. He just walked up to me and sat next to my desk.

Mark: Ill make you pay for what you did one day

So he does hate me after all? I'm scared. I'm weak. I cant do anything I can barely even control my life. God hates me doesn't he?

~End Of FlashBack~

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter of  "All you need is Love" next chapter will be uploaded on December, 09