Yes

Y/N POV

Ami: Do you really love Jimin?

As she finished her question my heart raced up. At any moment it might just burst out. My cheeks started burning as the thought of Jimin crossed my mind.

Something inside if me told me to speak up. At the same time I wan't to lie. I don't want to end up broken in the end.

Ami: Y/n.....Do you love Jimin?

Y/n: Y-yes

I lost control of my own words. I admitted to it. This is embarrassing. A smile started creeping up on Ami's face as she heard my awnser.

The door creaked open revealing Jimin. He was standing there just looking back and forth at me and Ami.

His shocked face was soon replaced by a smirk. He started walking closer to us, looking in my direction.

Jimin: Finally admitted it

How bad I wanted to smack that annoying smirk from his face. I stood up and walked passed him. Leaving him dumfounded.

Y/n: See you

Without looking I stuck my middle finger up in the air and made my way downstairs. As I made my way I heard giggles wich seemed to come from Ami.

Jimin POV

I stood there watching Ami dragging y/n upstairs. There I was feeling ditched. (Jimin got no jams)
The thing that really pissed me of was that this author is a real—

I kneel down to take of my shoes. I set them down on the right side of the door. Bored, I decide to go in my room. Nearing the room I can hear Ami and Y/n talking on the other side.

Ami: Do you really love Jimin?

There was a pause of silence. It was all broken when Y/n awnsered.

Y/n: Y-yes

As I opened the door, the door made a creaking noise. Her awnser was unexpected. Doesn't she hate me?

I start walking up to her. My attention all on her. Out of nowhere she stands up and walks past me. I hear a few more footsteps I turn around.

Her middle finger up in the air. She advances forward. Soon her image disappeared. All that was left was Ami's chuckles that sounded like a dying donkey.

Ami: Dang you got wrecked by your crush

She said continuously giggling. It felt like hours for her giggling to stop. Since she was now more focused I used this time to fire back.

Jimin: Well at least she acknowledges me unlike how Jungkook ignores you all the time

SMACK! After my sentance I earned a huge smack on my left cheek. What is it with women slapping? She immediately stood up and made her way downstairs.

Finally some peace. I collapsed on my bed and fell into a very deep slumber.

~Timeskip To 5:00Am 3 Days Later After That Confession~

Jimin's POV

After what happened with Ami, Y/n I haven't seen her since. To be honest i'm kind of worried.

Today we return to school. Sadly.

Quickly I did my mourning routine. Got dressed and headed out to school.

As I was parking I saw Y/n entering the school. I quickly got out and ran after her.

Jimin: Y/N!!

She turned around only to swiftly look forward to run. As she ran something fell out of her pocket.

It was a piece of paper crumbled up. I picked it up from the ground and carefully un crumbled it. After reading it I made my way to Y/n's locker.

She was standing there. Emotionless, she was starring at her phone. Bags under her eyes were clearly visible indicating she wasn't able to sleep well.  

Secretly I snuck up behind her and swooped up her phone. A text was showing on her screen. It read:

Anonymous
I'm done with you, be careful when you're walking alone.....You never know when danger is around :D
Sent 6:38AM

She snatched her phone from my hand and shut it down. Grabbing her book and slamming her locker. Her figure getting smaller as she walked to her class.

Taking out the note from my pocket I re-read it again.

Apple Rd. the alleyway next to the club be there at 11:30PM, be there & also come alone ~ A

Jimin's jawline can cut fudging apples. It's so sharp. Anyway hope you enjoy. Sorry that I don't post very often. I'm working on it.