Cold

Jimin's POV

My eyes fluttered open. I tried to get up but something was holding me back. I looked to my side to see y/n hugging me. She was basically using me as a pillow. Since I am a nice person I let her hug me while she sleeps.

After a few minutes I noticed she was starting to wake up. One minute I was looking at y/n the next i'm on the groud

Jimin: Oww what was that for

I stood up rubbing my head.

Y/n: N-nothing

Y/n was trying so hard to look away for some unknown reason. Then I noticed her cheeks were red. She was blushing. I walked up to her. She turned her head towards me. 

I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. I noticed her cheeks turn a crimson red. This was so funny I was trying my best not to laugh.

Y/N POV

This pillow was nice. After a few more minutes I decided to wake up to start my escape plan. I looked at the "pillow" and realized it was Jimin. I pushed him and he fell of the bed. This is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.

Jimin: Oww what was that for

He started getting up. I felt my cheeks burning. I looked away since I don't want him to say something  cocky.

Y/n:N-noting

Shit! Just great. I stuttered. I couldn't walk away my feet are glued to the ground. Please don't notice. I heard footsteps. As I turned my head Jimin pulled me closer. This was way to close for my liking. I felt my cheeks burning again.

I was trying to say something but nothing came out.

Y/n: J-jimin?

I finally was able to say something out. He was getting closer and closer to my face. I was in a trance I couldn't snap out of it.

As an instinct I closed my eyes. After a few seconds of silence I opened my eyes. Jimin started laughing.

Man was I pissed of. I kicked his balls. I ain't gonna tolerate this bullshit.

Jimin: OWWW WHAT THE FUCK Y/N

I headed out and walked downstairs, getting ready to go away for good. As I was turning the main door to go pack I heard someone call my name behind me.

Jimin: Y/n

Jimin: Sorry please don't go

Y/n: What? U-uh i'm going to Aria's house to see if she came back

Jimin just kept starring at me.

Jimin: I'll drive you...let's go

Y/n: U-uh n-no need to i-i'm planning to loose weight so um I want to walk over there

I forgot he isn't an idiot (rarely). Shit i'm screwed.

Jimin: Why you lying?

Y/n: I-I'm not lying! Why w-would I lie?

I was so scared. He stared at me with concern and confusion. I only (j) hoped he'd let it go.

Y/n: L..Let me go.

Jimin took my hand gently, sweetly. As though he thought it would hold me back.

Jimin: Please Y/n.. Let me drive you. It could be dangerous!

I could feel my face get red. Red with anger. I wanted him to let me go. He was the only thing standing in my way. No one else would care to stop me... He cared.. But.. I don't.

I harshly pulled my hand from his. He doesn't care. He doesn't. No one does.

Y/n: LEAVE ME ALONE

I ran. I ran and slammed the door behind me. I heard his footsteps follow from inside the room. he kept yelling for me to let him out. I can't. I won't. The knob was loose.. I harshly pulled it off. He can't get out.

Jimin: Y/N!!!

Rushing down the stairs, I hear him slamming his body against the door. Why is he trying so hard..? I don't care. This is my chance. I kept running. Out the door. Away from him. The Bridge.. I'm so close. I just have to get there..

Jimin had somehow gotten out. I only know because he was following me. He should give up. He'll never catch up. he can't stop me.

Jimin: Y/N! SLOW DOWN!!! COME BACK-- WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!

I didn't answer. he almost caught up with me.. So I ran even faster. I can run as fast as I need to. Nothing can stop me.

Jimin: Y/N PLEASE--

Y/N: SHUT UP! SHUT UP!! YOU DON'T CARE, NO ONE DOES!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!

I could see it, the bridge. It was in the distance. So far, but just close enough.

Two more minutes and I'll be put out of my misery forever.

Jimin sounded so hurt, so confused as he replied to me.. I don't care..

Jimin: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!! OF COURSE I CARE!! Y/N!!

I nearly slowed down as he said he cared.. nearly. If anything I ran faster. He stopped as he saw me run onto the bridge and look over the ledge. He realized what was going on.

I looked down.. My eyes met with cold, harsh waters. That river was all it took.

This was it. It's Finally happening.

I reached the ledge. It was as though time stopped. Footsteps. I leaned forward. They quickened. I feel. Those footsteps had a voice, he screamed after me.

This was it. I fell. I hit the water. I'm dying. Finally. Darkness over my vision.. Finally..

So this is the end of the chapter. Hope you enjoyed. If you did please vote or whatever lol. I would like to thank my friend since she wrote the other half while I had to work on missing work. Witch is a lot. I'll tag her when she get's a new account since this bitch forgot her password. Well anyway byeeee.