Back

This is a warning that there will be some cutting involved so if you get triggered by this kind of subject I would suggest you skip this part. Well theres only a little bit in this part. There is only about to sentences but still just saying.

Y/N POV

My phone vibrated. It's probably Aria right? I turned on my phone and well life just had to hit.

Unknown
Get away from him. I don't like you being near him
2:38PM

Wait how did he/she know? I'M BEING STOCKED.

Jimin: Hey you okay?

Y/n: Yea i'm fine heh

I forced a smile.

Jimin: Hey it's still pretty early do you want to do something?

His face turned slightly pink. Was he blushing? Time to have sum fun

I got closer to his face.

Y/n: What do you want to do?

A smirk appeared on my face. Jimin's face flushed a deep DEEP red.

Jimin:Uhh umm

Y/n: HAHAHA YOURE FACE OH MY GOD

Jimin's POV

Jimin:  Hey it's still pretty early do you want to do something?

I want to watch a horror movie. I want to take a picture of herself being scared. BUAHAHA.
(Jimin you got no jams). SHUT UP AUTHOR~NIM AT LEAST I HAVE FRIENDS. (Right in the heart T~T)

Y/n suddenly got supper close to me. Oh my god.

Y/n: What do you want to do?

There was smirk plastered on her face. What the hell is she doing to me? I was never this nervous around a girl.

Y/n: HAHAHA YOURE FACE OH MY GOD

She backed of. Gotta admit this is embarrassing. I am jungshook

Jimin: Tch whatever

Y/n: But seriously what do you want to do?

Jimin: Do you want to watch a horror movie?

Y/n: Sure why not

We rushed downstairs. I told y/n to sit on the couch and wait. I picked "The Conjuring." I don't get scared easily so i'm ready to see y/n get spooked.

I ran to the kitchen and made us some popcorn. I saw y/n already made herself comfy. I put in the disk and the movie starts playing.

Y/n was already scared and it wasn't even close to the middle of the movie.

Y/n: Oh my lord

I chuckled at her remark. She was so scared. She was covering her eyes currently. Then when she decided to move her hands and BOO A jump scare happened.Suddenly she turned toward me and put her arms around me. Embracing me.

She was hugging me. What do I do?

Jimin: What are you doing?

Y/n: You're fault

She dug her face into my chest. I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her.

At the end of the movie I looked down to see y/n sound asleep. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my bedroom.

I carefully placed her down on my bed and laid down next to her.

Then everything started fading out.