Attending all functions together chpt 15

Manik and Nandini came to old age home. It's the same one which Nandini was speaking about

Manik planned this for his first date. Yes date not official one but it's Manik one. He made this old age a live able one, he renovated it, appointed a bunch of doctors, arranged a games room for indoor games like chess, cards, some more. Appointed some helpers for them. Kitchen added many healthy items. Ladies had their own club which has their interesting stuff, like knitting, cooking etc. all variety of fruits and flowering plants are planted. In direct he made it beautiful.

Today all old people want to thank him, so they invited him, they want gift him. Mania want Nandini accompany him. He want to see her happiness when she comes her. So they are here

Nandini when saw the place she was surprised, she smiled to fullest. She looked at Manik he smiled keeping his hands in pockets. Both walked in as Manik gestured to walk. They were received by staff and members. They got a warm welcome. As they already know Nandini they hugged her.

That one hour gave lot of smile to both. Mania even asked Nandini to note down the essentials which are lacking. She did.
"So how is the day?" Manik asked
"Blissful I enjoyed it gave true happiness. Lunch was amazing"
"Lunch, I requested you to add your favorites and I didn't find any new item in menu why so?" Remembering Manik asked
"I don't need any specific I am ok with everything"
"Still I insisted" Manik took it seriously
Nandini became silent. Manik composed himself
"Ok fine we will go for an ice cream your fav one"
"Not need sir" Nandini felt it's not needed
"No it's needed" he ordered cheffuer to take to ice cream parlors
They reached a famous one seeing Manik owner rushed towards him and invited them in.
Both took a comfortable seat.
Manik gave menu to Nandini, she ordered her favorite dark chocolate with almond finishing along with caramel dipped decorated with pistachio and strawberries. Manik order same

"Can I ask you a question sir" Nandini started the conversation
Manik smiled and assured to ask
"Why am I treated different from other around you, even in office?"
Manik had a million dollar smile " I am waiting for this question since 28days Miss Nandini Murthy. I know you sharp enough to sense this on day one by our differences in behavior, you took long time"
"Yes but it's needed"
"Ok shall I be straight forward or should I trick you" Manik is in immense happiness
Nandini by now got full idea what he really want to say but she is not that ready for it "trick me"
Manik laughed "you are so predictable junior"
"Yes!!! Why junior?"
This Manik laughed to fullest. Nandini felt embarrassing.Manik stopped laughing
"Do be, junior I think you are wise enough to know why you are called as junior it's just that you are not accepting the fact. You choose to get trick smart move, now it's going to be fun.i will trick you" he smiled naughtiness is visible on his face.
Nandini is in trance mind and heart are fighting. She is struggling. Manik understood it.
Man came and placed ice cream bowls on table and went away as Manik signed him to go
"Don't stress so much Nandini, go with flow. Let me say you something about myself shall I?" He want to divert her mind before she get to conclusions

"As I am born in Royal family I am used to be demanding and dominating always. If ever I want something I insist I won't ask" he paused a little looked her and continued "I am bit self centered still I am not self obsessed, I am purely one women man, I think you know who it is, ....." both looked at each other eye lock happened. Nandini heart is roaring no shouting screaming "yes yes yesssss"
"Every one at my house knows it including dadi her Hines. They all are curious even I am" he again paused eating ice cream leisurely watch her never ending smile and blushing. "I am bad expressing, I think you should get along used to this Royal tag"

Nandini is silent. A big flood of happiness is drowning her she is unable to breathe. Manik is enjoying her situation.he knows that she is at the verge of saying as yes but she can't as he didn't propose her. Still he did. He want to see her next moment

Nandini came out of her battle with happiness, she calmed herself, started eating ice cream very interestingly as if it is only thing she has to do now with perfection.

Manik after finishing his bowl "so you didn't reply?" Manik being impatient asked.
"Should I??? I think you didn't ask me? Did you?" This time nandini's face having naughtiness
Nandini rocked Manik shocked