Gifts and secrets chpt 32

Manik and Nandini did it go to one room, Nandini was taken to her room. Which is lavish. Dasi came helps Nandini in removing all jewellery and dress. Nandini is given light massage so that she may feel relax then she took bath changed into simple lahanga and sleep.

Manik who got fresh up and dressed up call dasi and asked about Nandini, she said that Nandini is sleeping. Manik smiled then felt sad "she didn't eat properly why don't you make her eat something and sleep"
"Yuvaraj!!!! She is too tired may be she won't wake up if she do also she won't eat she said she need sleep"
"Ok then fine. Take care of her"
Dasi nodded went away.
Manik too slept.

When it is evening Nandini came out after freshen up. Nandini was called by rajamatha. Nandini went to her room.
She bow down took her blessings by touching her feet, rajamatha blessed her
"Princess!!! Have your seat"
Nandini hesitatingly did
"Princess, I called you to make some things clear for you about us, I want to give you some powers, yes,
In this mahal no one can call prince by his name not even his parents, but I will give you that power to call him by name
Here in mahal, prince room is decorated as my wish till now but you can change as you wish as you are also going to stay with him
The mangalsutra which you are wearing is my mother in laws, so never remove it. Can you wear saree all time?"
"Rajamatha, I am comfortable calling prince, about room if I feel any changes I will do them, can I even wear my South Indian mangalsutra along with it? As in south India no one removes it even for a second? About saree I am most comfortable in them"
"You can wear both it's fine, can we add a gold chain to it or only thread should be?"
"We add on sixteenth day of marriage which is on next week"
"Fine then I will gift you one"
"Husband should bring it"
"Ok then, lawyer will come in an hour important documents are to be signed by you"
"I will rajamatha"
"These are some ornaments which are only your right"

 Can you wear saree all time?""Rajamatha, I am comfortable calling prince, about room if I feel any changes I will do them, can I even wear my South Indian mangalsutra along with it? As in south India no one removes it even for a second? About sar...

These are khandani jewellery of our dynasty, when I was expecting Harshvardhan, I was asked by mother in law to order some diamond and gold jewels for my grand daughter in law I was shy and shocked for that she said, smilingly, we are royal we sho...

These are khandani jewellery of our dynasty, when I was expecting Harshvardhan, I was asked by mother in law to order some diamond and gold jewels for my grand daughter in law I was shy and shocked for that she said, smilingly, we are royal we should always plan everything in prior so make sure that everything which I am going to provide to your son you should provide them to you grand son and his wife. So I made all arrangements which she did for my son I did them to you and prince now from today you too make things which you should do to your grand child and his wife" Nandini blushed and nodded yes
"Princess from now you are princess so you have huge responsibilities than a common girl, the word you speak the way you walk will make other to follow so never ever do such things which can give others trouble or hurt. You should be always perfect"
"I will rajamatha"
"Call me Daddi"
"Ji Daddi ji"
"Good!!! About my one more reason to call you here is, this one. It's a promissory note from to you, you can use this once in your life time to make anything which you want, like at prince, harsh, Nidhi, me oppose any of you ideas or things you do you can just your stamp on it give to any of us to make your work done"
"I don't think I need it"
"It is reward princess"
"Ok Daddi ji Thank you"
"You keep it most safely it can't be misused, your stamp, your locker keys with your documents, this note, and your room keys should be kept very protectively they are precious than our life some times. Now we will go on ride for some time come"
Rajamatha got twisted the knife kept on wall and a wall moved away giving space to walk Nandini with surprise looked all this and walked with Daddi
They both went through some steps then reached a way to some place there again Daddi show Nandini a lamp she turned it big rock gave them way, both came out it's beautiful garden with waterfall.

"Princess this our gupt margh. In emergencies only we use it, this garden is a show off come with me, this water fall back you have a tunnel which will lead us to main road of our city. From their we can go out and reach safe place. There always a horse with a man will stay in small hut. He will go horse when you say him savak unless he won't allow you to touch the horse and may kill you. So you have to remember the knife, lamp, this waterfall, savak word, to escape"

"I will Daddi ji, does we need them?"
"I used it once when my husband rajasaheb was on war and asked me to go to my mother place."
"One more thing even your room I mean prince room also has this wall and knife which take you same way"
"Ok Daddi ji will always keep in mind"
"Good! Let's go home"
Both came back.

Lawyer came Nandini has to sign so many papers she took almost three hours to sign all of them, Harshvardhan and Nidhi gave Nandini her stamp rajamudra.
"Princess! This girl is kali she will be your shadow from this moment. She will listen only your orders, even prince can't be order able to her, she can kill some one or she may kill herself if needed. Her knife is permitted one. The things which you want to do she will fulfill if them. She is the one who will handle your stamp. She stamps on all the papers which you sign. She is called Sakhi by everyone."
"Is she need mom?"
"Yes treat her as a friend who won't judge need to give anything in return. Her family is very much loyal. She is been trained from seven years in this mahal for you, when prince decided to marry you the moment she was sent your photo and your she is one acquaintance with your habits and thinking, she was eager to join in sheesh mahal but rajamatha wanted you to have your family time happily. So from now she will be yours all only yours"
"Thank you mom"
"Rani ji Thank you for showing me to yuvrani"
"Call her princess"
"Ok rani ji"
Nandini came out of office room along with Sakhi.
Sakhi kept the stamp safely. Nandini even asked her to keep the ornaments and papers safely in safe. She did and gave keys to Nandini

Nandini asked about Sakhi in detail they had some conversations. Then her  Meti came and sat on her shoulder "Prince is coming prince is coming" she is singing
"So you are singing where is krishna?"
"He is dancing in garden with beautiful feathers"
"J"
"Yes I don't have them"
"You have this beautiful red nose and more over you can talk see"
"Prince too said same"
"Yuvrani!!!! Yuvaraj came"
Nandini stood up "ask him come and from next time nobody will stop him to enter my room"
"We can't yuvrani its rajamatha order"
"Ok don't waste time go"
Dasi ran away

Manik came, Sakhi did Pranam Manik smiled
"Ji she is Sakhi my personal Sakhi in mahal" Nandini introduces her
"I know her from so many years, so Sakhi how is your princess?"
"Same way you discribed Yuvraj"
"So she knew me totally?"
"Yes if you want you can test her"
"Ok........ bring me coffee of my taste"
"Ji princess" she went away
Manik smiled
"Everyone here gave you gifts but I didn't so I came to gift you something"
"Is it needed?"
"Well after seeing you decide" Manik took a box from pocket and gave her
Nandini opened it, it Payal sparkling she smiled "lovely beautiful"
"I thought you are already so fair in colour these fade away and wanted to take ruby one but jeweller designer suggested that diamonds shine more and if I want he will keep all solitaire. So I brought them seems you like them"
"Payal are all time favourite for me and these are sparkling" she said with bright face
"As your eyes sparkling eyes!!!!!" Manik said in dreamy tone
Nandini felt goosebumps she blushed like scarlet
"Shall I make you wear them?"
"Prince no no it's sin to touch feet I will keep them now" she was about to keep them Manik took them and placed them on her feet and hooked it tight Nandini was pleading but he didn't listen
"Prince they are shinning" Meti danced
"Yes like princess eyes" Manik completed and kept the other one
Sakhi came with coffee. Nandini served the coffee in two cups and sip one and gave it to Manik she took the other, "You should not take this risk princess it's dangerous"
"I should take rest because it's too dangerous and you are always there to save me protect me"
Manik smiled with pale face "but not from myself" he gasped
After that day non of them spoke on it its first time Manik made a sentence on it Nandini heart clutched she felt same pain as Manik's guilty face came in front of her again
"Princess!!! How is coffee?" Meti  asked bringing them out from their own thoughts
"Yes it's perfect"
"See I said she knew everything"
"Thank you"
Both Manik and Sakhi smiled