Making her famous

Nandini at once said "No no I don't want to take any revenge or play such dirty games which spoils life's I hate it, and me or you doing such is not acceptable no I can't"
Manik smiled "who said we will involve? They will drown in shit"
"Means?"
"Princess!!!! You are very innocent for all this you need to be trained and experienced for this. We should be always thinking out of the box come to me" he made her sit on his lap.

"You are Queen Nandini you should never show and let anyone guess your actions, our smile should always cover our inner volume. Think wisely princess yesterday you have shown Soha how weak you are, and how much her words effected you. She will start doing it again and again if we are very calm rather we even show them favours they get confused start thinking that is our weakness they start doing mistakes then we should attack them in such a way that they can never in life span can stand again"
"But it's wrong"
"Princesss!!!! Ok stop thinking and just watch ok come on get up freshen up you already wasted our one night on useless people crying I don't want to happen it again"
"Ok" she walked to washroom.

Manik order Sakhi and Tara to dress Nandini in such a way that she should look as royal as she can. They obeyed. When Manik came to her room again she is all ready. After long gap they reached office. They got grand welcome from staff.

When the celebration completed, all the staff and management had a meeting. Where Manik is been introduced as king and Nandini as his queen. They are even given bonus of three months salary. All were excited.

When everyone settled back, krishna Druv came to Manik and Nandini cabin, "So!!! King what is the important matter?" Krishna asked
"I want Khurana get large scale order from us double of their capacity" Manik said with soft voice
"Ok but any specific reason?"
"We will hear it from them soon, Wait krishna till then I want this to be on high preference and done in any case"
"Sure king"
"Krishna I want to make appearances in all public functions along with your queen so that she should get much more attention than now"
"Already seventeen high profile people are in waiting list and twenty public ventures are requesting your presence and much more"
"Ok Ask queen and confirm then I will be with her all the time till I get Khurana, one more thing our industry inauguration will be confirmed soon so I want that work done in rocket speed."
"Sure!!! Seems some one is very much worked up I feeling some thing serious may I know?"
"No wait and watch, i want to be very busy along with Nandini as spot light specially Khurana should never reach me"
"Ok"
Manik turned to Nandini she is still lost in her own thoughts he side hugged her "don't think Nandini" he kissed her temple.

Manik called his new Pa and ordered her to make his new schedule along with Nandini, he made it with in an hour. Then on Manik and Nandini became super busy in roaming one place to other to attend so many functions, like inauguration, openings, lectures, some parties and also gatherings.

Here krishna made a new project along with Druv, they called for tender from so many companies Khuranas one among them, as expected they coded krishna accepted only Khurana and made papers in such a way that if he fails to complete the project in time and number of pieces which they have to provide will be more than his property. He without reading signed the papers. Krishna informed Manik

Here Manik is making all the parties in such a way that Soha will be part of it in anyway when he finds her, he is making Nandini presence as an extraordinary one making her centre of the party. Unknown about Manik planning Nandini is slowly forgetting the words of Soha but still some where she is sad too. Seeing Soha always making her little embarrassed but Manik is making it perfect either by hugging her slightly or kissing her cheeks.

Manik now a days started pda in all parties, every media paperrize is after their intimate photos. He is either holding her bare waist or speaking in her ears infront of them, winking at her, some times pecking her publically. She is blushing or palming her face for his actions but totally enjoying his attention.

After fifteen days Nandini is fed up with these parties she is tired of smiling all time
"Prince I can't no parties nothing I am fed up"
"I know so today we will stay at home" Manik declared she jumped in happiness.
"Let us play some music today" she said he too smiled.

Both after taking bath reached music room.
"What you want to play?"
"I will sing you play guitar" she said
"That will be great"
She hummed first he tuned his guitar
"Start on count 123"
She asked "can I sing a Telugu song?"
"You can?"
"I liked it and learned it"
Ok sing

hoo..chali chaliga allindi
gili giliga gillindi nee vaipe mallindi manasu
chitapata chindestundi
atu itu dukestundi sathamathamai potundi vayasu
chinni-chinni chinni-chinni aashalu yevevo
gichi-gichi gichi-gichi potunnayee
chitti-chitti chitti-chittu vuusulu inkevo
guchi guchi champestunnaye

Nuvvu nathone unnattu naa needavainattu
nanne chustunnattu vuuhalu
nuvvu na vuupirainattu naa lopalunnattu
edo chebutunnattu evo kalalu

hoo..chali chaliga allindi
gili giliga gillindi nee vaipe mallindi manasu
chitapata chindestundi
atu itu dukestundi sathamathamai potundi vayasu

godavalatho modalai
taguvulatho biguvai perigina parichayame nidi nadi
talapulu veraina kalavani teeraina
balapadi potundey unde koddi
Looya loki padipotunnattu aakasam pyki velutunnattu
taara lanni taarasa padinattu
anipistunde naku emayinattu

Nuvvu nathone unnattu naa needavainattu
nanne chustunnattu vuuhalu
nuvvu na vuupirainattu naa lopalunnattu
edo chebutunnattu evo kalalu

ni pai kopanni yendari mundayina
bedure lekunda telipe nenu
ni pai istanni neruga neekayina
telapalanukunte tadabadutunnanu
naaku nenu duram avutunna ne allarulanni gurutostunte
nannu nene cheralanukunna na chentaki ni adugulu padutu unte

Nuvvu nathone unnattu naa needavainattu
nanne chustunnattu vuuhalu
nuvvu na vuupirainattu naa lopalunnattu
edo chebutunnattu evo kalalu.