Reception and rajabhishek chpt 33

Next day was reception:

Whole businessmen, film actors, known politicians, other country journals along with embassies, family, friends and staff came to reception. It is lavish, all ambience and hospitality is rich and Royal. No body is allowed to walk to Manik and Nandini on stage they just greeted them from down. Not even president of India was allowed to come on stage just Manik and Nandini walked to the edge of stage to meet him.

There were so many varieties of programs held, dancers are allowed to entertain the guest.
Rajamatha addressed people who attended and even announced Manik's rajabhishek which is totally shock to Manik and people who came. Only Harsha Vardhan knows about. He is the one who suggested.

Krishna frowned, he is hell worried. The last incident is still young and pain in ass now rajabhishek makes Manik revealing to world more. German products production is ready to start he is tensed at once. Druv came running to krishna listening to the news for which krishna is silent.

Manik too thinking same he searched for krishna in crowd with his eyes when he found he got same confusion and tended look on krishna face made him think more about it. He never thought he will become king when his father is strong healthy young and fit is with him by his side. He is checking about the factors which made dadi take this decision.

When whole hall was in swing party is young Manik looked at Nandini, she is watching the programme going on down. He smiled a little. "She is fascinated with dancing" he thought.

When it is dawn party winded up. Sakhi came and took Nandini with her. Manik ran to dadi room after taking permission he entered
"I know you will come running, sit"
Manik took deep breath and sat on sofa
"Manik!!!! This soceity doesn't leave her so easily at every stage of she is taunted for her middle class life style I have gone throw this Manik, so I want to give her all powers so that no one can reach her to at least open their bloody mouth, I want to give you happiness by making her stay with you for life time. I ultimately want you happy. I saw your craziness for her, for three long years just because of one cruel night I can't make you guys suffer, she really loves you, keep her safe secured always besides you"
Manik hugged her "but dadi it's dad's position I can't take it"
"He is giving you are not taking it, and I am rajamatha I have all powers to make a king" she said with pride

"But......... this is not correct, I want dad to be king. It's my pride my wish and my duty I can't" Manik said searching for a hope
"I can't grant your this wish go and fresh up..... to night you have your own battle"
"What does that mean?"
"It's your first night" she said looking at him
"What?????" Manik face became pale
Rajamatha hugged him "you need to fight back your fear your prince you can't be weak. You are not born to be weak go if today you fight with this may be you may have your love back"
"Are you sure????"
"Yes" Manik hugged her back

Manik went to his room and got fresh up. His mind and heart is fighting with two things which rajamatha said.

Here Nandini went to her room and got fresh up and asked Sakhi to bring her mobile. She talked to her Bhai and parents then navya. Though they are just infront of mahal she is unable to meet them even in reception they didn't walk to her.

Sakhi made bed for Nandini and asked her to take rest as she is tired she slept soon. Meti is roaming around her bed as she is feeling bore but Sakhi warned her not to disturb

Manik came to hall, as according to royal rituals, before rajabhishek Manik is called for a summon and meeting where Harshavardhan will make some arrangements and paper works to make Manik king. It took almost two hours to complete.

At dinner time, all assembled at dinning hall. Nandini too joined them. When Manik plate is served and butler came front to taste it Nandini stopped him showing her hand she stood beside him and took spoon and about to eat but Manik held her hand to stop and even rajamatha said "princess!!! You are supposed to do it there are people for it"
Nandini became stiff "it's my duty and my right to do so even if butler does so I don't want my husband to eat before it's tested by me" she made it clear and started tasting everyone present their were silent she when completed tasting she took place besides Manik.

Manik is very angry on himself for making Nandini life danger
"Prince!!! You are insulting me" Nandini said
Manik is shocked and looked at her "what???? Never"
"See the one which I tasted is been kept same as it is, so it's my insult" Nandini said
Manik looked at her and then plate and then at her "no not like that" he had his food
Nandini smiled she knew that he is upset with her tasting food thing.

When it's about night Sakhi made Nandini ready for first night.
Nandini is in deep thoughts.......
"Manik will be in guilt again, that night was horrible but....... is it really horrible as seen? How can I say it??? Manik was so caring and loving. We made love. So much love. The way he touched me, kissed me, they all are so special.

Manik is so sensitive and sensible. He touched every inch of my body, he marked every bit of it. I still can't forget it. His love for me is like a deep ocean I can never ever get enough of it.

But....... how can say that to him???? What will he think???? Just can't........ I want his love. Shamelessly my body is aching for his touch and his love making what should I do???? What I have to do???

Manik is guilty. He didn't even spoke about it, he only feels his guilt. Not our love. How to talk to him???? How should I make him understand????"

Here Manik is in same pain.
"It's our first night..... sry official first night.... how can I face her???? But..... why my mind heart body is craving for her??? I want to hug her, hold her kiss her, touch her, love her. Make love with her" he closes his eyes he get some traces of that night when he closed his eyes

Manik exploring Nandini body very passionately while kissing her she is total errosed state. She is moaning his name so sexily.

Manik got erection immediately he felt his dick Rick hard. "O my god!!!!! Fuck you Manik you are insane sick pathetic how can you be so insensible???? O god but truth is I want her now totally her skin her body those curves and her smell o ooooo my god pleas help me" He is walking here and there.