A night to pass away chpt28

Manik went to office as it was an urgent meeting, Nandini went to murthy's house when Abhi came, Nidhi gave gifts to all and asked Nandini to take care. Nandini hugged and went.

Manik came home after his meeting completed, all of sudden his house felt like a empty space, he felt lonely. He went to her room, checked everything, touched her Payal, he is moved.

"Nandini!!!! What have I done? If things were back to normal, I would have been with you. Only in one day you made this place as ours see now I am feeling lonely in my own room, how will I sleep? Nandu yesterday when you were sleeping and had nightmare I was dying from inside but your presence by side is so so effective that it suppressed my pain. I am simitten by you Nandini, your spell is drowned me totally"  Manik was in deep thoughts he got call.

The call is from Nandini, his face brightened up smile encrypted on his lips
"Hi! Princess"
"Hi! How was your meeting?"
"Good! Had your dinner?"
"Yes, ap?"
"I am thinking of doing it now"
"It's already late"
"Ya is will don't worry, when should I come tomorrow?"
"When are you planning to come?"
"If I could Then this moment"
"You should have tried then"
"Is it so?"
"Son in law never ever needs permission or need to inform in prior to visit in laws house they are always cordially invited, doors for them are open forever"
"Thank you for this piece of information which I really don't know"
"You are welcome"
"In ten mins" he hanged the call took his blazer and ran out to car

Manik reached murthy's house in just ten mins, Nandini is came to receive him, when he entered in, all murthy family surprised, abhi came forward made him to sit comfortably and murthy brought water to drink.

Nandini's mother prepared hot dishes for him, murthy and abhi gave him company at dinning table, though had dinner, they took it again to accompany him. Nandini is serving him.

After some random talks abhi took Manik to Nandini's room. Nandini came along with some fruits and milk.

Manik is watching Nandini she just placed the plate on side table, took out book from bed "shall call mom to inform that you are here?"
"Ya!!! I forgot to inform her, but I will return home to sleep"
"O" a slight sound of disappointment is seen in her voice,
Manik came and hugged her from back, "bedroom was so empty, I couldn't stand for a moment, I felt lonely"
Nandini got smile on her lips.
Manik composed himself and sat on bed
"I will come tomorrow afternoon along with you"
"I know, actually I need to say something's about dadi"
"Her Hines dadiji?"
"Yes, call her dadiji, she is very strict about something like wearing only traditional attire even at night times, she prefer heavy jewellery, she is possessive about me, she can't take anything against me, like nobody not even mom dad should oppose my words, such things which even petty she can't obey, she might be strict with you, I will be there still if at you feel uncomfortable you can come to me, early itself I will manage still"
"Let her, I can handle things and adjust"
"That I knew"
"When will start and how?"
"We will start in the evening, as it our own jet we can take our own time to start, we will reach in just an hour"
"So we need to pack I should come early"
"No need, tara is there to do so, if you want any particular things you can order her"
"Ok!!! How will be Palace? And their customs of Royal family?"
"Palace is huge one, almost two to three days we may take to see all rooms, about customs, no need to worry, Tara will help you out, only one thing is to be worried"
"What?"
"You have to cover you face with gunghat, I can't see this angelic face till you enter my room"
Nandini smiled
"Today I will say you few things which dadi taught me in childhood, a common man can fail but a king can't fail his failure causes damage to whole kingdom, never get an answer no for anything, taking No makes to adjust, which causes roots of improvement to rotten, Yes don't adjust never, if you adjust further improvement stops then and there. Employees which are working for us are coming to work with their interest, so respect their dignity do not stop them to do, like making me wear shoes and helping out in dressing, if you embarrassed and stop them to do such works then, you are snatching their food from them by not giving work. Nobody is born Royal nor worker, everyone are best at their situations. A royal king sleeps in soft bed but filled with thrones where as a worker sleeps on hard bed filled with roses, envy them rather than treating ill, they have a normal Safe and happy life than a king.
Never go with your brain it will always make you stand on middle of the road left with two choices, only use it work not guide you. Every time ask for 100percent so that the employees will make themselves do the work to full extent and make things happen in that way you can make their growth and get much much better work so that you can fulfill their wishes."

"It's really are best ones I never heard, always I heard of adjustment, doing own works but the process of making other grow is most important for that we need to use them is other way point of view I will try to follow"
"No try only do, trying gives you, half work, doing gives you full work"
"Ok interesting. I will"
"That's like my girl, need to go will come in the morning, take rest have good sleep"
"You need the most, I think last few days you didn't had a good sleep so ......"
"Ok I will" he smiled kissed her forehead and walked away, Nandini followed him till car, bid bye.

After reaching home Manik changed his dress and went to bed straight away. The night passed away

Next day morning,
Murthy's house was decorated for puja, navya is doing all works with good interest. Abhi is running here and there to bring all the things required for puja and lunch.

Pandit came by 9am, Manik came on time. Nandini is dressed up in beautiful yellow kanjivaram saree with gold jewellery and her face is glowing because all her Kajal, sindhoor, applying of sandal paste on her jaw line everything is just natural and beautiful. Puja completed in an hour

Nidhi sent few people to help murthy, in packing to go to Rajasthan. She even sent a list for things which are required for marriage from brides side, abhi and murthy made all arrangements and Nandini when came to help her mom, navya and mrs.murthy refused and asked her company Manik. She went having no option.

Manik and Nandini are in hall, Manik is sitting with laptop, he is starching for some files.
"What happened?"
"I am searching for German company file"
"Shall I?"
"Can you?"
"Yes" she took the laptop and checked few files and found it she opened it and gave to him
He took and found some details and called the manager.
Nandini went in and came back with his coffee. Manik smiled and took it. Call went for more than an hour. Nandini is giving him required things when he is in call like calculations, dates to submit, names and some requirements, he is smiling time to time.

When it was lunch time, all had lunch Manik and Nandini went to mansion. Manik was all time busy with his phone or laptop. He is planning for textile industry opening in this month. After marriage it's his first thing to do.

Construction is in winding position, already machinery reached. Employees of higher categories are already finalised and working too, works are joining, materials are finalising, engineers are taking in work. Everything to finalise will be in ten days and this month ending will be industry opening.

Manik and krishna are giving things in check every time. Druv all alone doing all the employees list. Abhi is fastening his construction work with help of druv.

Nandini with help of tara done her packing along with Manik's. she even helped Nidhi in packing for marriage materials. Harsha is making all arrangements to leave to Rajasthan, he informed all managers to be alert and making things done on time. He warned to make each information should and must reach him.

By evening six all packing done both families and started in their own jet to Rajesthan