Grand welcome chpt 29

They reached Jaipur.

When private jet landed, thousands of people are standing there to welcome Manik and Nandini along with their king and Queen.

All the government officials came to greet king and prince. There is parade which first welcomed king and Queen along prince.

First parade was of men on Elephants, horses, camel and a gang of some men in uniform of Royal symbol, walking with different different weapons.

They all saluted the Royal family. Then came Rajasthani dressed group and sang a welcome song along with dance.

Now they are taken to stage and gave a grand salute by bowing their head infront of Royal family as an acceptance as their rulers. They are greeted with some officials with garlands and made them to sit on stage.

Different varieties of songs plays and dances are performed by so many groups. All of them are served with some snacks. Nandini is watching all with excitement. She never in her dream thought such things still exist till now

Harshavardhan stood up, greeted all and gave them some speech and announced marriage prince. Introduced Nandini as their soon to be princess. He also welcomed all the people of Jaipur to marriage. He even announced some gifts like some water storage area will built as token of gift on according of Prince marriage for people living with scarcity of water. He also announced a college for girls. A craftsmanship will be held in total week so that they can sell there products to the guests who are attending marriage to earn money, he also announced promotions for Royal workers.

All the people are hooting with claps continuously. They even thanked king and blessed prince. After finishing all the celebration of welcome Royal people came down the stage.

Some ladies came front with red coloured water, and sang a song to remove all the black eyes on prince and princess.
"Prince!!! You grown up so soon it's just few days back we celebrated your birth and now you are going to marry?? We are so happy we will get our princess. God bless you with all the happiness and wealth." They blessed them

Nobody is allowed see Nandini. She is covered with thick ghungut. On marriage day they all will come and see her.

They all reached mahal by 10:30. After dinner they rested as it was hectic day

 After dinner they rested as it was hectic day

Next day is a new day

Manik being prince had some duties when it comes to mahal. He will wake up at 5am go for horse ride, he will roam all area where people live to check how they are? He even go to check water facilities, schools and small industries of ladies.

He returned by 7:30 he changed his dress, came to back yard where everything is ready waiting for him, it's sword training, a man who is well trained is waiting to fight with Manik. He did it for an hour where both are equal comparators. Manik is Manik he never gives up after tough fight he could make the other man back off