Manik listening to her nightmare chpt 26

Manik is happily thinking about his marriage. Nandini's face is always lingering in his thoughts.Her beauty the early morning bliss, the entire scenario of their marriage is making him feel content.

"It was just perfect I never know that the feeling of getting married is so blissful. Princess is just out of world. She is gorgeous. I just want to hug her tight, hold her my arms and kiss her. But...... o god what have I done???? But Manik what you want? Just this distance???? Instead of talking to her and clearing I am running away. I need to talk, apologise make things clear make her understand. Wait..... she defended me in front of mom, means she understands me. She knows the reason then????? My guilt yes it's my guilt which is killing me.

Come on Manik,,, don't be stupid! Just give a chance to yourself to come out.....speak, talk to her, clear things between you both. But how? What will I say? I am sorry Nandini what happened is unfortunate forgive me??? Chi Manik, no you won't. Ask for punishment yes that's better.

Yes I deserve punishment which should make her feel better. She could forgive me. She has to Manik. She has to forgive you, but after punishment which you deserve most." Manik mind is running with thoughts
He heard slight voice of Nandini. He concentrated which made him shocked

"Manik please....... leave me....... you will regret..... your guilt will kill you...... please..... I beg you.... Manik..... let me go...... for us..... let me go" she is saying those words in a begging tone

Tears rushed into Manik's cheeks. His heart started to bleed. All his courage went to drainage. His guilt developed more. Things went most worst. Her begging words made him go insanely worst.

Manik looked at her she is in deep sleep. Curled as a circle. Manik wrapped her with duvet. She felt relax with the warm ness of it. Manik couldn't control himself from kissing her forehead. She held Manik's waist tightly, kept her face in Manik's chest. Manik got surprised for her actions but noticed that she is in her sleep.

Whole night Manik was thinking about his mistake and how to make things better.unfortunately he didn't get any idea rather than guilt.

At 4am, Nandini woke up as usual, and found herself in Manik's arms hugging him tightly. He too grabbed her into his chest when she try to stir. Nandini got a good smile seeing this. She hugged him more kissed his chest softly and tried to come out of his grip smoothly without disturbing him.

She found things new to her in this house. She freshen up took bath. She got ready and walked out for kitchen, but she don't know where kitchen is, she want to search but which floor is kitchen she don't know. She is confused. When she was about to enter the room again Tara called her from back
"Good morning princess! This is your coffee, you need anything?"
"Good morning Tara! Thank you! I want to practice my music and dance it's my daily routine, can you show me to music room of prince?"
"Sure princess! Prince already made arrangements for your daily routine in your room this way" she showed her a room

Room is seemed like living room. Next to it is a music and dance hall. It is decorated with all things she needed. A violin placed on table, anklets for her dance, a music system latest one, neatly placed she loved the atmosphere.

"Princess if you need anything just buzz the bell button I will be here in few moments"
"Ok Tara"
Nandini took violin and started to play. As the room is sound proof she felt more relaxed and started play it.

Manik personally made all arrangements for Nandini. He wanted a perfect set up for her to get adjusted easily. The colours of wall, furniture, styles, quality everything.

After an hour Nandini came back to her room. It's sunrise. When she entered found bed empty. She check washroom found empty felt disappointed. She saw workers cleaning the room.