Next morning

Nandini is sleeping on Manik's chest. She is in deep sleep. Manik is giving her butterfly kisses on her cheeks. "You are my princess!!!! I am been tamed by you, a furious, aggressive, very angry and all ways impulsive arrogant prince is been tamed by his princess with just sparkling eyes blinking. You know that you are just magic happened to me?"

Yes, three years back in college Manik is full of attitude and arrogant prince. Anger was on his nose, Druv and krishna was always back of him to fix the damages which he used to create. Even on that in club he had fighting with Rohan his classmate for small bet, he hit Rohan very badly, then he took Druv from there and had hit the tree with car thus he met her

But..... then he started focusing on finding her which made him take patience, and alert on his actions, everything he do and think he started relating with her, does princess like it? Will she Ok with this? Am I correct for her? My anger is justified with her? She is safe with me? Am I good enough for her? Will she accept? She likes this or not we're questions he used ask himself which unknowingly made him a best person.

In this three years he made a goal as her, he fighter for her, he had race for her with time, he challenged his fate and luck for her, he built a solace for her, an empire for her, and a beautiful life for her. He created a world for her.

He got it now. All for him, only for him.

Nandini stirred in sleep she hissed lightly. Manik heart felt pain he cursed himself being hard on her, he again kissed her softly. Uttered sorry under his breath she is smiling he too smiled. He is admiring her. Her naked soft and smooth body with is cuddling with his as his second skin.

When it is morning Nandini woke up, she saw bright light of sun in room, she opened eyes and found Manik face, he is sleeping with slightly open mouth peacefully but she is caged in his arms. She smiled and looking at his handsome perfect face, his sharp jawline soft lips she all of sudden felt a wetness near thighs she felt embarrassed. She blushed instantly.
Then she found herself naked. She is more blushing.

After great struggle Nandini could manage to get out of Manik grip without disturbing his sleep, she just wrapped a piece of cloth on her and rushed to bathroom, she brushed and when she is under shower she felt two hands wrapped her waist, she gasped loudly and turned found Manik "I locked the door then how did you get in?"
He laughed "I have my ways" and kissed her shoulder and pressed her breast softly she moaned "Manik"
He is giving her back kisses while she bent a little he just inserted in his dick she moaned loudly aaaaaaa, he lifted her to lean back on him and started move in more she is totally wet water from shower is making her more wet, he started his pase more fastly she is almost jumping her boobs are dancing "you are so erotic and sinfully sexy do you know that?" She blushed he took her lips by turning her head back she is moaning in his mouth. After a long session of love making both got climax both are patting "am I hard on you? Did it pain he said while rubbing her pussy softly
"Never" she managed to say while blushing and patting
He kissed softly
Both completed bath and Manik dried her softly and wrapped her body with towel he to wrapped himself with towel on waist and brushed his teeth while Nandini came out dressed up as Sakhi already kept a saree in advance. She already informed Nandini last night. She came to dressing table. Added all jewellery last night she was wearing and applied Kajal lipgloss and combed her hair made a bun kept bindi and applied sindhoor on hairline she made pallu as ghunghat and looked at herself once again so that she is ok or not.

Manik who is watching her very carefully, when she completed he took her near her and started to add bangles to her hand slowly "Can I ask you one thing?"
"You are prince you should never need any permission to ask me anything"
He smiled " because I am husband am I allowed to make love to you?"
She turned around looked at him keenly "so as a husband right you made love to me?"
He bit his lip, he became stiff "No, but.........." he closed his eyes "it was my punishment by rajamatha"
She is shocked and broken "means???? Just ......" she couldn't complete
"But I failed in punishment" he again said "I was smittened by our love 💕 was rammed by your beauty, I love you so much that I made love to express it. But...... after last time disaster I should have taken time to give you space but it could control my emotions I am still so stubborn to make love again and again to only you"
She wiped her tears looked at him, he is calm his eyes are shinning, he is glowing with happiness
"What if I say last time........... not disaster" she wishpered
"Means?" He is curious now "did I make love with you" a ray of hope and a happiness of life is waiting in his question
She hugged him tight as if she is trying to balance herself, she kissed his heart that's all she could say. He hugged her tight and kissed her hair "I love you Nandini I love you so badly, I hopeless when it comes to you"
She smiled
"Whatever it is I did a great loss so, I want you to punish me mercilessly"
She again looked at him "really?"
"Yes" he is stubborn
"Ok!!!! Never in my lifetime leave me alone and go, not even on work or for anything, I don't want to spend a single hour away from you, can you do that?"
He looked at her with shock, "princess!!!! When tomorrow I become king I had to go akhat means on hunting wild animals in forest for two days it's ritual where you are not allowed to come it's dangerous how I can I promise in such cases?"
"That is why I want to be with you always" she said in stubborn voice "whatever is dangerous for you should reach me first than you, I should be one taking all dangers"
Manik pinned her to wall and in stern voice said "dare you princess!!!!! If you put yourself in such situations I swear I will kill whole world and I mean it, so beware of it, from now on you are not allowed to taste the food of mine and not even yours"
"No it's my right"
"It's my right to protect you and I am prince it's final"
"Then I am princess" she shuffed in anger
He smiled kissed her lips softly she was taken back by his sudden action but responded later
"You are wild cat princess, Ok I will accept the first one but not the second one you are not allowed to taste my food it's final but we can share food in one plate always if you want" he winked
She is still in angry mood "I won't accept this"
"Ok then I will not even drink water from this moment" Manik said she closed his mouth her hand and widened her eyes in anger "never say that I will die, I give up but I want something more"
"Order it!!"
"You will never in any of the condition will touch or marry any other girl"
"Nandini??????? Who on the earth said that I will do such things????"
"I heard kings and prince are allowed to add flavours..... and even marry for some political reasons"
"Shut the bullshit up!!!!! No not allowed and not legal. And then am sinfully crazy for you can't you see" he hugged her "still I give you my promise I won't even in my wildest dreams and will allow any women or girl other you to enter by brain heart and even near my body, but....... I will fulfill all my fantasies and crazy wild sexy make outs with you every time as last night" he kissed her earlobe she moaned softly "Manik" he kissed her neck and gave a love bite she hissed
"Shall we have one now?" He said in her ear
"Manik!!!!! Noooo I am already sore" she said hiding herself in his chest
He felt sorry as he was totally fool "sorry I was hard and selfish"
"I loved it" she said more snuggling he kissed her hair "thank you I loved it too"