soonyoung glared at chan from across the counter, the register blocking the short males head slighly from his view. chan chuckled awkwardly and he gave the irritated redhead an innocent smile, his words wavering as he spoke. "hey hyung... h-hows it going?"

"just fucking fantastic chan" the younger male coughed, generally terrified of soonyoung when he got mad seeing as he had a way with words. "why did you tell jihoon i liked you you little dinosaur looking shithead" chan huffed in annoyance not sure why it was such a big deal, he had told the brunette weeks ago.

"he finally sold me out?" soonyoung growled in irritation but held his cool so he didn't rip the small boys floofy (yes) brown hair out of his head.

"yes and now. now he wants to play a fucking game. do you understand just how much i fucking hate games?!? ugh i swear to fucking god chan im gonna beat your fucking ass if i get hurt by the end of this month"

chan gulped heavily and he could feel the beads of sweat pooling around his hairline and the collar of his shirt. his voice cracked when he first started speaking, but after a few coughs he was ready to dig his grave. "i dont think it'll be that.... bad"

"chan. shut the fuck up or im going to kick you in your dick so fucking hard that your balls will come out of your throat. okay?" chan absentmindedly covered his crotch with his hand and smiled at the redhead nodding quickly. soonyoung spun around and stormed out of the restaurant completely irritated now that he had to deal with a sadistic and flirty jihoon and a braindead chan.

he whipped out his phone, hastily typing a message out to junhui, someone he met recently online through minghao asking the chinese male if he'd be willing to let him rant. a few minutes later the boys phone started to ring and he sighed, thanking the universe that he was given the opportunity to befriend this sweet person.

Junhui- hey soonyoung, what happened?

Soonyoung- fucking lee chan happened.

Jun- you may have to elaborate just a bit for me

Soonyoung- oh you better be sitting down because you aren't ready for this.

an hour and a half later soonyoung was taking a shower peacefully washing the shampoo out of his hair when he heard the doorbell ring. sighing he lowered his water pressure, praying that it was one of his asshole friends who wanted to steal some snacks, he screamed 'its open' as loud as he could.

as he turned the water off and wrapped himself in his towel his bathroom door opened and jihoon walked in, his head lowered but soonyoung could still see the boys red cheeks and swollen face. "ji?" the brunette looked up, tears staining his face and soonyoung immediately pulled the boy into his embrace, ignoring the fact that he was only in his black floofy (kill me) towel.

jihoon immediately started to wimper only tidbits were eligible but soonyoung understood. the boys parents were out traveling, and on their way back to seoul they got in an accident. jihoon mumbled about how they were alive but he was still scared for his family.

the redhead guided the small boy into the bedroom, sitting him down on his bed, explaining that he'd return fully clothed, and rushed into the bathroom to grab some clothes. he re-entered the room wearing baggy sweats and an oversized hoodie, and jihoon was also changed, wearing a pair of soonyoungs warm winter sweats, and his favourite grey hoodie.

the brunette looked precious to soonyoung, his body was engulfed in soonyoungs clothing, and his hands were hidden by the sleeves. soonyoung sat next to the boy the bed sinking slightly as his weight was added, and he pulled the brunette into him. jihoon somehow managed end up sitting in soonyoungs lap, his legs laying loosely around his waist, and his hands were resting gently on the redheads shoulders.

a few tears and whimpers later the brunette leaned back and rubbed his face and eyes huffing softly. "im sorry soon i probably look horrible" soonyoung could help but shake his head and pull the shorter boy into his arms. "you look as great as always ji"

okayyyyyyy soooooooo. what. is. this. firstly i dont really like swearing but it seemed necessary. secondly this is so cute??? yet they arent??? confused yet. ik i am. also expect the word floof to be featured a lot.
~max