i may not be fluent in korean yet but y'all know a girl watched jihoons vlive without subtitles and didnt notice 🙃

soonyoung sighed as he pushed open his door, glad to finally be back home and alone. he had spent the entire day at work, even working past his required hours and skipping his lunch break. what was even worse is he didnt see jihoon once that day, and the shorter always came to visit.

soonyoung wandered into the mainroom and jumped in surprise, not expecting a visitor this later at night. "god chan you scared the shit out of me" the redhead muttered and a light hearted giggled followed suit and he furrowed his eyebrows. he knew that giggle, and it definitely didn't belong to chan. "jihoon?"

jihoon stood up and flipped on the light, grinning cheekily as he stood in front of the taller boy. "sorry i couldn't come by today i was with seungcheol" soonyoung pulled the tiny boy into his arms, giving him a quick hug, trying to ignore the slight pang of jealousy in his heart. he pulled back and jihoon immediately jumped into his questions.

"how was work? are you tired? did you eat?" soonyoung laughed, turning and walking to the kitchen, grabbing a package of ramen from the cubards. "work was fine, im a little tired but ill be fine, and im eating now" jihoon grinned, sitting up on the counter in the kitchen, watching the older male prepare his late dinner.

"do you want to watch a movie or go to sleep?" soonyoung muled it over in his head, before he glanced over his shoulder, a smile on his lips. jihoon grinned and hopped off the counter, going into the mainroom and finding a movie. soonyoung finished up his ramen just as the brunette had started the movie.

the two sat together on the couch, sharing a blanket, and the ramen, trying to pay attention to the extremely confusing story line of the movie. about half way through the movie jihoon shifted, resting his head against the redheads shoulder, as he usually did, and wrapping his arm loosely around his waist.

soonyoung slipped his arm around the brunettes shoulders, pulling him closer and resting his head atop of his. jihoon intertwined his fingers with the olders free hand, sighing softly and letting his eyes gently close.

soonyoung smiled slightly, his heart racing and his stomach flipping as the shorter boy snuggled closer into him. he pressed his lips gently against the brunettes head, giving him a small peck before he let his eyes shut completely.

jihoon bit his lip, his heart beat accelerating as he felt the olders lips leave his head. the younger sighed, focusing on the soft sounds of soonyoungs breathing, and drifting off to sleep.

this is written so weirdly to me and im not sure i like it but i need to update regardless so i hope it isnt too bad ♡