18°

a p e a c h

chan sat on the couch, seungcheol on his right and jihoon on his left, watching a drama that he started watching with soonyoung weeks before. the older had surpassed him greatly, ending up on season three while chan had barely finished season one, so he decided to binge watch it while the boy was still hospitalized.

he was due to return in 4 more days, but it felt like years to jihoon and chan, as well as seungkwan and seokmin, who were visiting the older now. after soonyoung and jihoons, moment his doctor agreed to allow him visitors, but there had to be two at all times, simply to avoid any happenings.

jihoon hated the rule, seeing as he wanted to speak with the purple haired boy alone, but he complied regardless, not being able to go almost a week without seeing him. the olders phone was given to jihoon the day before, and it was sitting on the table next to him, when it buzzed softly.

assuming ot was important he turned the screen on and typed in the boys password, smiling softly as he realized the boy never changed it, and went to his messages. it wss from chan, and jihoon rolled his eyes, about to close the app. he noticed his contact name had changed and the younher couldnt help but blush as he pulled out his phone and pulled up soonyoungs contact.

jihoon had the olders name set as prince, and jihoons was set as sweetheart, and jihoon took it upon himself to change it. he quickly typed in a matching name to what he had set for soonyoung and smiled, closing the contact app and locking his phone.

he sent a quick message to the others phone and locked his own, turning back to the tv, listening to chan as explained the basic plot to seungcheol. when the older male showed signs of confusion chan gave in, telling him to just watch and figure it out himself.

a few episodes later and seungcheol was just as confused, jihoon was passed out leaning against the arm on the couch, chan had gone home and seungkwan and seokmin were entering the room. "look at jihoon" seungkwan giggled, walking over to the shorter male and picking him up gently.

seungcheol looked at the blonde in confusion, and he shrugged, confused on how to male could carry jihoon. seungkwan was quite weak, and that was a statement he used himself, but if you thought about it, jihoon was lighter than most. seungkwan laid the younger older in soonyoungs bed, pulling the blanket over him and shutting off the lights. he pulled the door closed and walked out to the others, hearing the boys cooing.

"what did i miss?"

seungcheol had both boys phones unlocked, opened to the contacts app, and the blonde furrowed his brows in confusion. after a few seconds of scanning he noticed soonyoungs contact name in the others phone was sent as my prince, and rolled his eyes but grinned regardless.

his gaze shifted to the other screen and after spotting jihoons contact he cringed at how cheesy the two were. his name was set as my princess (come at me) matching soonyoungs perfectly. "they should just fuck already" seungcheol coughed, almost dropping the phones and seokmins laugh shot out, nice and loud.

"really kwan?" seungkwan shrugged, nodding before he went to the kitchen and started to find something to eat, making the kitchen his own. seokmin and seungcheol turned back to the drama that they were watching before chan left.

this was lowkey shit but these are gonna be super lame till soonyoung comes back

im planning a new story but idk if ill publish it till mid january seeing as i still have crazy but i dunno yet