14°

how tf does this story already have over 1k this is ridiculous bUT THANK YOU REGARDLESS 💓

jihoon woke to the olders fluffy purple hair brushing against his neck. he giggled softly, pushing up from the bed and swinging his legs over the side, yawing as he stretched. he glanced behind him, soonyoung still snoring softly in the bed, so jihoon stood up, and wandered out in the main room.

he was expecting an empty house, with all the lights off and the curtains closed, but what he saw instead caused his heart to jump to his throat. the main rooms light was on, as was the kitchens, and just as the younger was going to back to the room with soonyoung, someone grabbed him from behind.

he let out a high pitched scream as his tiny body was lifted into the air, but it was cut short when a large hand, with a distinctive pinky ring clasped over his mouth. the dark haired males terror turned to anger as he struggled against the surprisingly buff mans chest.

a throaty laugh was heard from from behind and jihoon whined, trying to pry the males hand off his mouth. after a few moments he removed his hand from the youngers mouth, and the boy immediately started speaking.

"god fucking dammir seungcheol you piece of shit, i thought someone broke into the house, and then you grabbed me you fucking idiot i thought i was gonna die or something you fucking asshole" seungcheol was chuckling the entire time, and jihoon was surprisingly close to tears.

"you fucking scared me you prick" after that statement soonyoung came rushing out of his room, glancing around till his eyes rested on the two, and he sighed in relief. "what the fuck happened?" jihoon turned around and pointed an accusing finger at the older, who grinned, shrugging as he set the male down.

the younger walked over to soonyoung, wrapping his arms around the male and sighing in content, pressing his face into his chest. the purple haired boy hugged him back, and glared at seungcheol, beginning to ask some questions.

"firstly, what the fuck are you doing here at..." the male checked the time, coughing in surprise, and shooting the male another glare. "7 in the fucking morning you maniac" seungcheol shrugged, crossing his arm, his gaze resting on the short male who was still clinging to soonyoung.

"just swung by to see jihoonie" the other huffed in irritation, pointing at the two lights that were on, raising his brows. "oh, that was chan, he left a bit ago" soonyoung growled, vibrating his chest under jihoons head, and the younger giggled. "that little fucking-"

"hush soonyoung" the purple haired male glanced down at jihoon, who had started to pull away and rub at his eyes, finally calming down. the purple haired male sighed heavily, running a hand through his tangled hair and he nodded, separating from the younger and heading towards seungcheol.

he smacked the older upside his head, mumbling about how that was payback for waking him up and scaring jihoon, before he walked to the kitchen and grabbed his keys. "where are you going?" jihoons soft voice echoed through the odly quiet house, and he gave seungcheol a side hug before he walked up to soonyoung.

"i want starbucks" the dark haired male giggled and slipped on his shoes, sending the older his best puppy eyes and soonyoung sighed, pulling on his white coat. "fine you can come too" the younger smiled on victory, grabbing one of the others jackets and slipped it on, waiting for him to finish.

"seungcheol if you leave lock up, and if chan comes back tie him to the ceiling fan and turn it on high. maybe the spinning with rearrange the loose screws in his brain" seungcheol snicked and sat down on the couch, flipping on the tv and waving at the two as the exited the house.

soonyoung, being the wimpy child he is, rushed to his car and started it as quick as possible, turning the heat to high. when jihoon finally got in he plugged in the aux cord and started playing something from his spotify mix. he realized too late that it was hyunas newest song (a fuckin bop) and he caught himself singing along.

jihoon just giggled and sang with him, swaying to the addicting beat of the song and closing his eyes, enjoying the olders voice.

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

"jihoon oh my goodness stop" jihoon let out a loud giggle, clinging onto the olders arm and his smile was the widest soonyoung had ever seen. the two had been out for almost 6 hours, just cruising the town and having fun until jihoons caffeine high started.

the younger boy was giggling nonstop, and he was clingier than normal, which soonyoung enjoyed but also didnt. he spent almost 15 minutes with jihoon riding on his back when they were at the mall, and during that span of time the younger kept brushing his purple hair and kissing his cheek.

needless to say soonyoung was a blushing mess and he was ready for the boy to go back to normal, yet he couldnt help wonder what the boy would be like drunk. so he decided to find out. and the older couldnt decide if he liked it or hated it, because he now had a very drunk jihoon sitting on his lap in the car, giggling profusely as he played with his hair.

"but soonyoungie~" the boy shook his head, and jihoon frowned, pushing the males bangs out of his eyes and creating a part down the center, exposing his forehead. when soonyoung tried to shake his head again, the younger smacked him lightly, frowning in annoyance. "stop it~ you look hot with your hair like that"

soonyoung coughed, shocking jihoon who simply giggled and pressed his forehead against the others, a huge smile painted on his face. the purple haired boys face turned red and he tried to push the shorter back, but failed miserably. jihoon giggled again, leaning forwards, his alcohol scented breath fanning over soonyoungs lips and nose.

the older let out a shakey breath, licking his lips as jihoon leaned even closer. the boy was so close to his face, their lips brushing gently against each others when soonyoung was saved by a knock on his door, by chan. he quickly pushed jihoon back and opened the door, his face red and the younger pouting as he crawled out of the door.

i havent had too much inspiration for this fic lately but i remember seeing a scene like this is something i watched a few days ago so i decided to revise it and use it. hopefully it wasnt too messily written