10°

"jihoon..." soonyoung whined, reaching for the bottle of water that the younger was holding just out of reach. the brunette hummed in response, giggling when the redhead pouted, jutting out his bottom lip. finally jihoon gave up, handing the bottle to the sick male before he sat down beside him.

the redhead tossed the water bottle towards the trashbin in the kitchen, smirking when it hit the side and fell in. "good job soonie" the brunette said, grabbing the remote and turning on a random drama that was broadcasting, not noticing how red soonyoungs face was.

a few minutes into the drama the redhead rested his head against jihoons shoulder, sighing heavily as he closed his eyes. the brunette rubbed the boys shoulders, not surprised that he was alseep once again, seeing as the older was still quite sick.

the brunette switched off the tv before he grabbed a purple floofy blanket from the chair next to him, pulling it over the sleeping boy next to him. jihoon rested his head against the olders, sighing softly as he closed his eyes. not a second later his phone started ringing, and the brunette huffed in irritation.

"hello?" the brunette mumbled into the phone, falling asleep due to his comfort and how warm the other was. "hey jihoonie, you busy?" jihoon grinned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, checking to make sure the redhead was still asleep before he stood up.

"nope, what d'ya have in mind?" after slipping on a jacket and his shoes, jihoon grabbed his keys, and his eyes wandered back to the sleeping redhead, a small smilw forming on his lips. "movies?"

jihoon nodded, before face palming and answering verbally, pulling the door open, and shutting it softly, saying a soft goodbye to soonyoung, locking the door and walking down to his car. he hung up the phone, plugging in his aux cord and starting his spotify playlist, skipping the first 6 songs before he settled on a song by winner.

the younger mumbled along to the words, driving patiently behind the endless cars in front of him, messing with his bass. his phone went off a few times, and he assumed they were from seungcheol so he simply ingored them, before he pulled into the olders driveway.

the dark haired boy sat on his porch, his thick jacket wrapped around him, phone in hand, and he glanced up as the brunette pulled in. smiling quickly the older ran to the car, plopping inside and immediately turning towards him.

jihoon sighed as he put his car in reverse, backing out and spinning around, before he started driving towards the theatre, which was a good 15 minutes away. internally sighing he waited for his best friend to start talking, and soon enough he did.

(this is in plain conversation style, starting with seungcheol. itll flip flop back and forth)

"so whats going on with lover boy?"

"hes not my lover cheol hyung! you know that!"

"yes yes but you did say that you could possibly be in love with him right?"

"yeah possibly"

"so? have you told him?"

"no i havent, and i dont think i will"

"what??!"

"not yet at least, gosh hyung. i told soonyoung he has a month, so im gonna wait a month"

"how can you wait that long?"

"i cant but im gonna try anyways, plus it hasnt even been 2 weeks since i said that, i cant give in now"

"whatever floats your boat ji"

"dont call me that, only soonyoung can call me that"

jihoons face turned a bright red as he realized what hed just said, and the older male started cooing, mocking the younger. he rolled his eyes and pulled into the parking lot, turning off the car and stepping out, seungcheol following soon after.

"which movie?" seungcheol listed off their options, eliminating the ones the other and himself werent interested in, and they were left with two options. "lets watch Wonder today, and Coco tomorrow?" (those are gr8 movies btw) seungcheol nodded and quickly purchased the tickets.

after ordering a drink to split and a thing of popcorn the two got their tickets checkes and walked into the theatre. jihoon sat down and smiled to himself, glad he was spending time with the older again, but he still found himself missing the redhead who was home sick.

speaking of the sick male, he was still asleep, wrapped up in the blanket jihoon had provided, and his head still resting against the side of the couch, straining his neck.

idk why i wrote it like this but its an update right. really hope it wasnt that bad. also, rejected is almost finished, but this ones far from over, so i need to make a decision.

i can either work on this fic, solely on its own, or i can work on this as well as start crazy, or another fic that i have waiting. all depends what i decide, with a bit of imput from you guys ofc.