11°

jihoon pushed the door to the house open, stepping quietly inside before he slipped out of shoes and wandered into the kitchen. he set his keys and phone on the counter before he glanced around the room, looking for soonyoung.

he spotted the fluffy red hair of the older, sticking out from under the blanket jihoon had pulled over him almost 4 hours ago and he chuckled. hopefully the older would be better by tomorrow but there was no way to be sure.

after making himself a bowl of cereal and pouring a cup of orange juice he walked into the main room, setting his dinner down and slipping under the blanket with soonyoung. the redhead coughed before he huffed, turning onto his other side and drapping his legs over the youngers thighs.

the blonde smiled before he leaned forwards and grabbed the tv remote, fliping it to a random drama and grabbing his food. he may say that he wasnt into the mushy, romantic dramas, but in reality he quite enjoyed them. which would explain how he didnt notice soonyoung roll over, and watch him as he ate.

"cereal for dinner ji?" jihoon almost choked on the spoonful of food that he was swallowing, and he shot a glare towards the older but it softened as he saw the state the boy was in.

his red hair was fluffed up almost twice its size, and it was framing his face nicely, giving his jawline a little less definition and making his cheeks appear fuller. his eyes were puffy, and wide, making him look like a very confused deer, and they were slightly red. his lips were slightly swollen and jihoon bit his lip, fightig the urge to kiss the half asleep male.

"ji" the youngers eyed snapped back up to soonyoungs, and his face turned a bright red, mumbling about whatever he could think of. the older pursed his lips and jihoon huffed in irritation, leaning closer to the males face, his cheeks still red.

"stop that dammit" the redhead smirked, leaning closer and brushing his lips lightly against the youngers nose, giggling as his face seemed to get redder, and his stare got more determined. "stop what ji?" jihoon huffrd before he backed up and soonyoungs face fell slightly, making the blonde press his finger against the others lips.

"you still have 2 weeks" and with that jihoon turned his attention back to the drama, taking a sip on his juice and soonyoung fell back against the arm of the couch, sighing heavily.

if yall thought something was gonna happen whoops. not today fam. bUt

my finals are today and tomorrow and im lowkey stressed out because im almost positive imma fail at least 2 of them but anyways