i changed the 1st part to a prologue so that every chapter can be shown as one day. it'll make it easier for me and you guys to keep track. i highly doubt this will be a 30-31 part long book but it may be. enjoy~

soonyoung woke up with his neck and shoulders aching, and a tiny brunette snuggled into his chest. soonyoung grinned down at the sleeping male, ignoring the awkward position he was in and the pain in his shouders. jihoon yawned his tiny eyes opening slightly, glancing upwards at the redhead.

"mornin soonie" the brunette mumbled yawning again, his thin fingers still tangled in soonyoungs hoodie. soonyoung fought the urge to kiss the youngers head, and instead brushed his bangs out if his eyes, and shifted slightly. "morning ji. feeling better?" jihoon shrugged his shoulders, shifting into soonyoungs lap and wrapping his arms around the boys shoulders.

jihoon nuzzled his face into soonyoungs neck, his warm breath fanning against the flustered boys skin, causing his heart rate to accelerate. soonyoung cleared his throat awkwardly yet jihoon just giggled, ignoring him. "im comfy soonie" soonyoung sighed giving in rolling his eyes and holding the tiny boy in his arms. "when did you become such a baby ji" jihoon sighed, and contemplated something for a few moments before he changed his mind, closing his eyes.

"d'ya want me to move?" jihoon hummed, and soonyoung shook his head slightly and jihoon suppressed a giggle. "mkay then" soonyoung leaned back against the pillows, jihoon still clinging to him and closed his eyes. a few moments later his stomach made a noise similar to a whales mating call and jihoon giggled. (hes so giggly in this oops)

"lets go eat eh soonie?" the redhead nodded and waited for the smaller to move, yet jihoon stayed right where he was. instead of asking soonyoung just stood up, holding jihoon in his arms as he started to walk to the kitchen. the short brunette giggled his arms hanging loosely around soonyoungs neck and his legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

"you're such a child jihoon i swear" jihoon rolled his eyes, scooting onto the counter. "but you love me anyways" the redhead nodded as he opened the fridge, grabbing himself a bottle of water and shutting the door. "i hate to be an ass but i need to head to work jihoon, talk later?" the brunette nodded, biting the inside of his cheek. soonyoung gave the tiny boy a hug, kissing the top of the boys head softly before he gave a small smile and walked out the door.

~~~~~

jihoon sat on the counter for a few more moments, still biting the inside of his cheek and playing with his fingers. he didnt want to admit it but he was scared to be home alone, seeing as his parents still were at the hospital and he didnt trust his other friends like he trusted soonyoung.

after a few minutes of thinking the brunette hopped off the counter, flipping off the kitchen light and heading out into the cold. he shoved his small hands into the pocket of soonyoungs oversized hoodie and snuggled his nose in the neckline. walking the few short miles to the dinner that the redhead worked at he entered the warm building and sat at the table he always sat at.

soonyoung was across the room currently talking to a little girl as she read off what she wanted from the menu. jihoon already felt better, his anxiety levels lowered and his teeth finally stopped nawing (?) the inside of his cheek raw, and he sighed in content.

soonyoung glanced at the brunette smiling at the boy before he handed him a menu and walked back to the kitchen.

that was a horrid end but i ran out of ideas. also i have so many pictures of hoshi on my phone its crazy. yet idc cause beauty. hoshi and woozis duet 'bring it'  is so good you guys i love it sooooooo much. its my favourite off the album so y'all should give it love please ♡♡