☆ special ☆

oof

jihoon sat on the couch, his leg shaking slightly as he waited for the door to open, anticipating the arrival of soonyoung. another minute passed and the dark haired boy stood up and began to pace, worried about the males health and questioning their decision to have him come home early. before he could truly panic the door was pushed open and jihoon spun around to see a certain purple haired boy standing in the door way.

his face lit up and he rushed to the other, jumping into the males arms and pressing his lips to the others in a quick kiss. soonyoung chuckled as he gripped the lighters thighs, leaning his forehead against jihoons and smiling softly. "i missed you too baby" jihoons face turned red and he rolled his eyes, kissing the male again. "it was weeks peach, i was worried okay"

soonyoung giggled, kicking off his shoes and walking the two over to the couch, sitting down and jihoon shifted. his thighs rested on either side of soonyoungs and he pressed their heads together. he traced mindless patterns on the males chest, sighing heavily as he inhaled the boys scent, smiling. "was it really that long?"

jihoon nodded reaching down and grabbing the others hand, pressing his lips to the back of his hand gently, looking at the hospital bracelet still on his wrist. "we should take that off peach" soonyoung chuckled, standing up with jihoon still clinging to him and he walked into the kitchen. after a few tried he pulled the knife drawer open and grabbed one of the smaller knives.

he handed the blade to jihoon and the younger rolled his eyes, grabbing soonyoungs arm and raising his hand to eye level. he slid the blade under the bracelet and pulled upwards, slicing the band in half and he smiled proudly. soonyoung grabbed the knife and the band, setting the knife on the counter and tossing the band towards the trashbin.

jihoon laughed, his eyes crinkling in the corner and he leaned his head against the males chest. "you missed peach" soonyoung chuckled, ignoring the paper band on the floor and walked back into the living room, dropping down onto the couch. "oh well" jihoon crawled off of the older, smoothing his black hair down and walking into the kitchen.

"im betting youre hungry hmm?" soonyoung hummed in response and jihoon started rummaging through the cabinets. he grabbed a box of pancake mix and the purple haired male skipped into the kitchen, giggling profusely. "pancakes!?" jihoon nodded, setting the box on the counter and stepping around soonyoung, pulling open the fridge and grabbing the container of blueberries.

soonyoung squealed, pulling jihoon into a tight hug before he released him and skipped into the main room. he jumped over the back of the couch, landing on the cushions and grabbed the remote, loading up netflix again. he starting searching for a new show he had seen on instagram, and soon found it after much effort.

the show was in english but thankfully they had subtitles, and soonyoung started the first episode, snuggling into the couch. jihoon started making the olders pancakes as he watched the show play out on the screen, trying to understand the story line. "this show is so weirdly set up im confused hoonie" jihoons laugh sounded through the kitchen, and soonyoung just rolled his eyes.

"im sorry peaches, maybe you should watch something else?" the boy giggled, pouring the batter into the skillet as he looked around for the syrup. "but its about magic and fairytales~" jihoon rolled his eyes at the males childishness and grabbed the syrup from the cabinet, crawling onto the counter to reach it. "your such a child" soonyoung laughed, pulling his legs upto his chin and keeping his eyes trained on the actors and actresses.

"but its very mature jihoonie! youd like it, im sure" jihoon rolled his eyes, flipping the pancake over and stepping out to the doorway, watching the show as he waited. "whats it about?" soonyoung sighed reciting the basic plot as jihoon listened, intrigued. "the fairytale characters are stuck in a town without magic and the main girl -emily, emma, something like that- has to save them but shes stupid and doesnt think its real"

"i wouldnt think its real either to be honest" soonyoung pouted, but nodded anyways, knowing it was true and he focused on his show again. jihoon turned back into the kitchen, pulling the pancake out of the pan and starting another one. soonyoung got through the episode by the time jihoon had finished, and the opening had just started when he finished pouring the syrup.

he grabbed the plate, along with a fork and knife, and walked into the main room, sitting down next to the older and handing him the plate. soonyoung grinned, grabbing the silverware and cutting off a small piece, popping it into his mouth. he turned to jihoon and leaned his heaf against the youngers shoulder, a cheeky grin tugging on his lips.

jihoon smiled, resting his hand on the males thigh and watching the show play out on the screen. "welcome home peaches"

sorry this took so long to finish but i wasnt sure how i wanted to write it. the next one will be published at some point