19°

jihoon yawned, stretching his arms behind his head and he extended his short legs. his black hair was messy, and his face was puffy, giving a hint to how long the male was asleep. he blinked a few times before he grabbed his phone and checked the time.

he groaned in annoyance, realizing hed missed visiting hours, and dinner. standing up, he grabbed a large yellow sweater and pulled it over his head before heading into the main room. chan sat on the couch next to jisoo, and they glanced up as he walked past. "youre finally awake huh?" jihoon just nodded, grabbing the bottle of alcohol soonyoung kept hidden in his cabinets and took a shot.

"yah jihoon!!" jisoo screamed, jumping up from the couch and rushing into the kitchen. he reached for the bottle and received a smack on the arm from the shorter male, taking another sip and sticking his tounge out. "hyung leave him be" chan said, standing up and grabbing the bottle from jihoon, taking a sip for himself and handing it back. "chan!! ugh you too are hopeless"

jihoon giggled, walking into the main room, sipping from the bottle and glancing around for the remote. after a few seconds he found the small device, changing the channel to a music channel, and plopping down on the couch. jihoon took another sip, and due to his low tolerance he could already feel the affects weighing on him. "dont try to kiss me or ill leave hyung"

the shorter threw the remote at chan, missing him by a long shot but he still smirked regardless. jisoo sighed and sat down on the couch, watching as the two younger boys threw things at each other and shared their drink. amidst all thrir yelling the brunette managed to hear that the phone was ringing, and quickly answered it.

"hello?" the voice on the other end went into deep detail, and chan and jihoon had stopped arguing to figure out what had happened. jisoo nodded his head, swallowing heavily and grabbing the bottle from jihoon. "yes, we'll be there shortly, yes, thank you" jihoon reached for his drink, but stopped when jisoo shook hid head, placing it on the table and standing up.

he pulled the two upwards, steadying them before he walked into soonyoungs room, flipping on the light. he grabbed jihoon a large purple sweater, a black one for chan and grabbed a grey one for himself before he walked back into the room. due to the boys intoxicated states they couldnt figure out what was going on, so jisoo slipped the sweater over chans head, making sure his arms were fully through.

he did the same thing for jihoon, fixing the boys messy hair and slide his own sweater over his head. he grabbed his phone, jihoons and chans as well, and his keys before he walked over to the door, pulling his shoes on.

"come on guys, soonyoung needs us"

i have an ending for this planned oof