"Fate"

Time passed gradually, it was now exactly 3 months after Emma met Sam at the new year eve. Things changed from weather to year, it was now early summers in kansas. Sam was doing well at his job and now his injury was better aswell except he had to follow some precautions.

On the other hand Emma was also emgrossed in her medical practice. Patients, surgeries, and her addiction for alcohol!

Date :10th march
Time: 1 pm

Sam pov
"Yes Dave?" I said as I recieved his call on bluetooth.
"You coming tonight?" He asked me.
"Yeah, hopefully I will be done with the meeting by 4 pm." I told him keeping my eyes steady on the road while driving.
"Meeting?" He questioned me.
"Actually dad was supposed to be here but he was not well so I had to attend it on his behalf, though his employs will be there aswell. I'll just have to make my presenc." I replied.
"Fine see you buddy." he concluded the conversation and he cut the call.

I turned my head towards the road as I almost bumped into another car on the road as he hung up the call. Usually I don't assist dad in his bussiness, I am not interested in this at all though Simon is persueing her education in business studies so hopefully she will join him soon. The meeting was arranged in the conference room of a five star hotel. I being a pure illiterate of bussiness sence just had to pay a visit into the conference hall and pretend that I am very well aware of what's happening around me!

I parked my car in the hotel parking, took my coat out and wore it. I entered the hotel my eyes were fixed on the watch and hands were busy fixing my tie around my neck when my father's employs greeted me and ushered me to the conference hall.

It was a long tiring meeting, thank God I didn't joined dad's bussiness. I found it really boring to stare at a presentation or pretend you are concentrating on each and every word of the speaker. Honestly it's not my temperament.

As I came out of the conference hall, I was roaming around in the huge lobby of the hotel as I found the interior of the hotel quite fascinating.The walls of the hotel were light brown with chocolate brown furniture, glass chandeliers surrounding a giant crystal chandelier that was sparkling like ice under the influence of bright light falling on it.

I was busy gazing at the giant crystal chandelier as the yellow light from the lamp reflected from it's crysyal clear glass which was looking almost mesmerising and soothing

I was busy gazing at the giant crystal chandelier as the yellow light from the lamp reflected from it's crysyal clear glass which was looking almost mesmerising and soothing. I suddenly moved my gaze from the chandelier downwards, I saw a women wearing a shiny black knee length dress with full sleeves and black silliotes. That lady had just came out of the elevator and was wandering around while talking on her phone. Just then I witnessed that the chandelier above that lady started to tremor and would probably crash on that lady who was busy on phone and had no freaking idea of it.

I immediately ran to save that lady. I got hold of her, and grabbed her tightly by her lean waist, making fast steps towards the opposite lobby. Both of us fell on the ground just below the huge sparkling window, with that lady still in my arms. I turned up to look at her green eyes and my eyes shoved wide open in shock when I realized. It was her!

"Nothing is a coincidence. Everything you're experiencing is meant to happen exactly how it's happening . Embrace the lessons. Be grateful."