"peach lips"

***
Sam pov
Sarah was my maternal cousin who got married last year and moved to Canada. She was one of my best friends with whom I used to share each and every detail of my life. She messaged me last night, she was coming to kansas next week and invited me on dinner with them.
I can't wait to tell her about Emma.

***
Emma pov
"Students, today we'll finish with the causes of a neurosurgical disorder 'Meningitis'. ......This is typically caused by viral or bacterial infections.In premature babies and newborns up to three months old, common causes are group B streptococci .Older children are more commonly affected by Neisseria meningitidis (meningococcus) and Streptococcus pneumoniae (serotypes 6, 9, 14, 18 and 23) and those under five by Haemophilus influenzae type B.
In adults, Neisseria meningitidis and Streptococcus pneumoniae together cause 80% of bacterial meningitis cases.
Viruses that cause meningitis include enteroviruses, herpes simplex virus (generally type 2.)........."

She took a sigh and went through a pile of papers lying on the desk, while something caught her eye
"traumatic brain injury." She had a short but sharp and stinging sudden flashback of her moments with Sam which laid a beautiful yet anxious smile on her plain lips.

***
Being one of the best neurosurgeons in the city she used to give lectures on certain neuro conditions to MBBS students in different medical colleges. She believed knowledge is a gift of God, so it's mere duty of humans to share it with other people.

***
Emma pov
"Thank you, Dr Emma for your visit." The Dean miss Agnes said facing me.
"Its my pleasure to be part of your institute." I replied with a smile on her lips.

"Trrr...." my phone rang.
"Excuse me miss ." I added.
"Hi ." "Hi."
"Eric....Ria...Dr Adam.." I said in a confused tone.
"Its a conference call dumbo. " Ria replied with a laugh.
"Okay, hi every one." I finally greeted.

"We are all gathering at my place tonight, and you are also coming." Eric spoke.
"And what if I say NO?" I asked michiviously.
"Trust us dear, we'll kidnap you." Ria said in a whisper.
"See you sharp at 8." Dr Adam said.
"Ok ." I obediently replied.

***
Emma, Dr Adam, Eric and Ria were like the four muscuteers, friends, coworkers, partners in crime and party buddies. Emma, Eric and Adam met at the hospital whem Emma and Eric were medical interns and Adam was a senior doctor specialising in neurology. Ria was Eric's class fellow in college so Emma met her through Eric and soon became best friends with her.

 Ria was Eric's class fellow in college so Emma met her through Eric and soon became best friends with her

Though Adam looked like a boring and mature person but he was very creative and fun loving. He was married and was father to two twins.
For atleast twice in a month they would all hangout, watch horor movies or cook new cuisines or sing songs. Adam and Ria did indeed sang like a bird. They had beautiful voices.

***
Emma pov
So once again we were hanging out at Eric's place. It was a bright sunny day so I decided to dress up in light blue jeans and a peach loose top with a pink choker around my neck and peach lipstick. I wore flat sandles and let my hair loose.

"Speak of the devil , and the devil appears." Ria called out as I knocked the main door.
"Hi" I said.
"Hey" She replied smiling with her mouth wide open. Weirdo!

We had a lot of fun that day, we watched movie, then Adam and Eric made lunch and I baked chocolate chip cookies for desert. Now we were seated in Eric's living room. Just then Ria stood up and announced" I got promoted today."

"What ? Are you serious?" Eric asked her.
"Yes." She replied.
"Congrats. " Adam greeted her.
"This calls for celebration." I added.
"Totally, I'll get the drinks." Eric said while moving towards kitchen.

***
It was a fine dining cuisine in the outskirts of kansas city where Sam was dining out with his sister, Simon, cousin Sarah and her husband Brian .
They had their dinner and were enjoying desert, a red velvet cake.

Sam was eating his cake when he saw someone familiar, at first he thought it was just fragment of his imagination so at first he ignored it but soon he was sure it was not a dream but reality

"Today I saw her again , she
looked like a princess....if
only I were her prince"