"Dinner"

Sam pov
It was her, Ria. I had seen her pictures on facebook with Emma so I assumed that she is her friend. Soon after the crash as we came back to our senses ,out of courtesy I asked the lady that if she is hurt or need some assistance but I still pretended to be unware of her identity.

***
Ria pov
Oh my godness, thanks to that guy who saved me otherwise I would have been crushed under that huge crystal chandelier. Wait a minute, this guy is none other than Sam! I just realized he was Emma's patient Sam, whom I saw that day in the parking when I dropped her for the reunion.

"Are you okay?" He asked me while helping me to stand up.
"Yes I am fine, thanks for helping me." I thanked him.
I was talking to him just then something rang a bell inside me.

"I am very grateful to you Mr?" I asked pretending as I have not recognized him.
"Sam Athens, and it's my honour to save you." he replied smiling like a gentleman.
"I hope you don't mind if I offer you something in return for helping me."I asked hesitatingly.
"And it would be?" He asked curiously.
"A dinner tonight, here." I replied with my heart beat going THUD THUD because I was nervous as hell.
"Umm..sure." He nodded after pondering over it for a while.
"Tonight 8 pm, I'll see you in the dining hall." I told him while adjusting my dress and swiping my continuously ringing phone to silent mode.
"See you." He replied smiling warmly before making his way towards the lobby exit.

I can't believe what just happened, now Sam will be dining out with me, and as planned previously Emma is supposed to join me for dinner so Emma and Sam will get to see each other tonight it's a golden chance to get them together.

***
Sam pov
I was driving my way to Dave's place but something else was running in my mind the whole time. Should I talk to Ria about it directly or I should indirectly trick Ria into revealing about Emma. I guess I should leave it on fate and let's see what this meeting has to offer me.

***
As per plan Ria told Emma that some random guy saved her life today and she offered him a dinner in gratitude so she would feel a little more comfortable if Emma also joins them.

At about 6 pm Ria and Emma entered the restaurant. Ria went to that five star hotel to interview some celebrities for her daily times magazine where she met Sam. Then she decided to play this game, to let both of them reconsider their feelings for each other.

Ria donned a black knee length skirt with a white crew neck top paired with a pair of grey block heels and red lipstick on her lips with a light coat of makeup. Emma wore a blue coloured casual, long dress complimented with her hair tied in a braid along with maroon lipstick. On the other hand Sam wore a black jeans with a light blue denim shirt. As soon as he entered the restaurant, he was taken by surprise when he saw Emma seated with Ria. He was not expecting her to accompany Ria.

***
Sam pov
Finally after months I get to see her. I missed her so much. She was looking awesome in that blue dress and braid. Simple yet beautiful as always.

***
Emma pov
"Evening, I hope I am not late?" He asked.
I turned to him and I felt like lightning struck me, that guy was Sam though he acted like a stranger.
"Not at all." Ria replied with a big smile on her face.

The evening went fine with casual conversation though I tried to keep it to minimum but Ria forced me to speak.

After having dinner Ria spoke while Sam was leaving
"It was a pleasure meeting you. "
"Trust me ladies, the pleasure is all mine." He replied with his eyes gazing into mine and a playful smile on his face.

***
Emma pov
"What the hell was that?" I asked her throwing my choker towards her.
"What?"She replied.
"Why did you invite HIM?"I asked her straight forwardly.
"Because he saved me, just to say thankyou, I didn't even remember he was that guy." She replied.
I kept staring her angrily.
"Come on Emma, what's the problem? Stop playing with yourself I know there is a spark ignited between you two." "listen I know your past has been disturbing you, but you have to let it go, you need to move on dear." She tried to council me though I know this already but find it real hard to apply.

Flashback

"Do you ever wish you had a second chance to meet someone again for the first time?"